**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily crystal

Can you please put the daily crystal in the log in calendar. People lose out on so many daily crystals because the timer doesn’t start until you calm it

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Can you please put the daily crystal in the log in calendar. People lose out on so many daily crystals because the timer doesn’t start until you calm it

So claim it when it’s ready then?

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Giber said:

100% agree. Unlike the comment above some of us have a life outside the game and life sometimes gets busy at different times of the day. You can’t always be available at the same time every day…very unrealistic expectations. If you play at all any given day you deserve the daily crystal and calendar rewards.

By that argument make your bills the same way so that way you can start paying this month's bill sometime next June
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Exactly. Life happens. You miss it. Tough.

There's a notification that can pop up on your phone for it, too.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yes.

They need incentives that make you play. Do you want 4 hour crystals guaranteed too?

Everything can't be free, and it has been this way since the game began. They added the calendars later to give you even more free stuff.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I think it should auto-claim, granting you've been logged into the game within the last X number of hours, or are currently logged in.

Can't tell you how often I go hours at times before realizing the crystal is even ready to be claimed, simply because I had been grinding arenas.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    It still is a "daily" crystal. Nothing at all stopping you from picking it up daily.
    I don't know how you think this is somehow more unfair on you because you have a busy life. Obviously the rest of us who accept the terms of the daily crystal as it is must be sitting around bored out of our minds everyday.

Boggles my mind the level of entitlement to stomp around and demand the game changes to suit your life. It would be a different matter if the crystal used to be part of daily login and that they'd moved it to how it is now, but that isn't the case. Nothing has changed. Nothing is wrong. Maybe they should allow 2 months for people to finish EQ... Maybe AQ timer shouldn't start until all 30 members have joined... I mean where do you want to draw the line?

Unhappy about parry/dex issues? Understandable.
    Annoyed one of your top champs is bugged and awaiting fix? Sure
    Complaining about the timings of the daily FREE crystals? Get out of here and stop wasting my time
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    It isn't going to be changed. The game need more login stats as a business standpoint. Big deal for missing a single crystal.
    That said, I don't think it will break any game economy if the daily crystals are on calender.
    I myself miss about 1-2 per month with the timer running a full circle of 24 hours. Mehh
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Don't even play, just log for five seconds every day and get the crystal, you do use your phone in general, with facebook, instagram, sending text mails etc, right? FIVE seconds are all that you need for this
  • Options
    Giber said:

That’s my point sometimes I don’t have 5 seconds to log. Job requires my full attention with other peoples lives in my hands,or with schedule changing I’m asleep when the time comes. Just don’t get that a DAILY CRYSTAL is not available at anytime of the day.

But if you don't even have five seconds to login what's the point of adding into the daily calendar when you are automatically forfeiting a day off of the calendar?

If you can't play the game, that's understandable, real life is important and those obligations are important but you can't ask the game to stop and wait for you at your convenience to just pick up where you left off because it runs off of calendars and schedules and that can't be stopped.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I don't mind it. I mostly only claim those crystals whenever the green button with 'ready' is up there on the main page, and when it's too late in the evening it might happen that I only claim it after a night's sleep so for me it's more a '1.25 or 1.5 day crystal' instead of a daily.
  • Options
    Kaydn said:

Giber said:

100% agree. Unlike the comment above some of us have a life outside the game and life sometimes gets busy at different times of the day. You can’t always be available at the same time every day…very unrealistic expectations. If you play at all any given day you deserve the daily crystal and calendar rewards.

By that argument make your bills the same way so that way you can start paying this month's bill sometime next June
    I can make time for you and you alone
    I can barely afford my bills, you think I can afford you too!?