**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine, A community choice champ and nerf? Are u happy with this buff?

Comments

• Gmonkey said:

She sucks on the incinerate path in map 7 with damage reflect as she has to be incinerated and she loves throwing sp1. She has less uses than before in my opinion. Did not use her before definitely will not use her going forward. Disappointed not sure where they thought she could be used. Karnak at least can be used for crit me with your best shot. There is no where that guilotine makes sense

i use claire for this fight now. That is pretty much why she has pain link.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    How is it that they re-buffed Hood when his first buff was actually good, it just missed one mechanic where as Gully buff is all around absolute **** and they won’t fix her?

This was the COMMUNITY CHOICE buffed champ, I thought that meant something? At least you guys used that when making Hercules. You stated you wanted to put extra care into him cause he was chosen by the community! Lol I’m not saying should be Herc good but she’s really bad now and not really useful. I thought buffs were to make old champs somewhat relevant again, this one misses the mark AND managed to make a lot of someone’s angry haha
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited October 2021
    A
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Tedders said:

i think guillotine is the first "buffed" character where they lowered all her abilities..... her armor bonus from her kit is gone, her bleed damage was lowered bleed chance on basic was lowered from 50 to 35 percent, they even lowered her healing ability, besides her nerf on her sp3....why not keep all these the same and just add too her abilities like in ever other buff??

I would refer you to hoods buff earlier this year. There have been a couple, but this "buff" is kind of taking the cake.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Rather than the tangents and infighting about choice of words used by other people, remember to keep it constructive or it's an excuse to shut down and bury this post.

I picked my guilly dupe from a nexus long before the community poll existed in hopes of a buff, then I took her to r3 after the buff details which looked good but perhaps not explosive as hulkbuster (the last community champ).

I will agree with the term lazy in one aspect - her synergies. Hulkbuster got 3 new unique synergies, guilly has the most basic versions just new champs. Nothing that will inspire new and creative team selections. Ultron with HB? Amazing. New guilly with guilly2099 +115 crit damage. Yaay. No synergy for her with purgatory although the purgatory sig with her is good.

I run suicides 95% of the time and was hoping the healing would do more, maybe a buff/debuff based around specials to increase it for a time so you can at least absorb recoil would be nice.

One positive, the aquisition of souls. On cavalier EQ maps she'll still get them amazingly quick through her damage and debuffs so you can ramp up your damage very quickly for short simple fights. All this focus on bleed around her sword would of been nice to see another buff for her if she was bleeding herself, like omega - she could periodically gain souls without landing blows just as long as she has a bleed active on herself.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Maybe there's something coming in the next release, they have acknowledged the unblockable bug, hopefully they'll announce a fix for that and some improvements in the new release notes.
  • CarnageQueenCarnageQueen Posts: 37
    Any update from Kabam?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Welp, nothing in the patch notes and no replies, looks like it might be a long wait before we get any feedback from Kabam

The silver lining is the fact that Guillotine hasn't shown up yet means Kabam is still considering what to do with her. If they were just going to ignore the feedback, she'd probably be in the game by now.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    DNA3000 said:

Welp, nothing in the patch notes and no replies, looks like it might be a long wait before we get any feedback from Kabam

The silver lining is the fact that Guillotine hasn't shown up yet means Kabam is still considering what to do with her. If they were just going to ignore the feedback, she'd probably be in the game by now.
    Whaa....?? Not in the game how?
  • FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104

DNA3000 said:

Whaa....?? Not in the game how?
    I think they meant in featured crystals and such. Im not sure tho. I'm just as confused as you are
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Any kind of feedback would be nice at this point ...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I can't speak for DNA, but I believe that may have been sarcasm.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    After few weeks of playing her in different contents, I suggest Kabam simply revert her back to her pre-nerfed form…..sorry for using the word nerf as I don’t feel any buffs on her abilities, maybe she looks good on paper, with longer descriptions at least.

Normally I use her as synergy partner with Magik. If Kabam keep Gully intact, I might probably break this synergy team. Sadly she is one of my very few duped 6*.