Guillotine, A community choice champ and nerf? Are u happy with this buff?

Comments

• GrubGrub Posts: 211 ★★
    She needs an entire rework. She’s been terrible since the start.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,926 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Sal_84 said:

This is just surreal, I don't think it takes that much time and effort for any of the moderators to come over and say something like: "guys, we have heard your concerns and we will work on a solution that will accomodate a larger portion of the player base, please expect some news in the upcoming weeks" or if they are not planning to do anything at all, they should just say: " guys, she is our character and we can do what we want with her, move on or use other champs" but I just cant believe they've maintained silent for a month now, with people actually saying how dissapointed they feel when she pops out from a crystal, or when others say that she was their favorite champ for years, years in which all of us, have kept this game alive and financially successful, I just dont get it, Im sorry

Absolutely agreed. I don't wanna blame anyone or be offensive, but when we complained about the objectives, a mod response came within hours. This reeks of intentional ignorance, but for that I have no proof so it is just my speculation.

I'd be fine if they said "Guilly is now on spot we wanted her to be", like they did w DDHK, who is imo a successful buff - he has some value, new animations and small group of enrhusiasts. He is useful but requires skill to play, which fits the theme of hard-woeking blind lawyer vigilante imo. It is their game and their balance to maintain.

But man, COMMUNICATION!! Leaving this community to speculate is always a bad idea, because we always come up with some insane thing about how Kabam is evil rotten and so on, how we are poor, stomped-on and powerless etc. Giving us negative answer brings criticism, but at least it is based on facts, not an utter fabulation on our side.
    The playerbase will think of em evil anyway if they don't listen to their demands so its the same thing for them lol

It could be also that they are very unsure of what they wanna do about the guilly buff change it reverse it or just stay with it.

I think they are gonna stay with it probably.
  • RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 71
    Wicket329 said:

I agree with the people who are just seeking some kind of answer. I don’t have to like the answer, I just want to know this is being heard and has been considered.

I hope the silence is at least in part because they are collecting actual gameplay data so that they can determine if the response on the forums is indicative of the larger player base or not. But I don’t understand why that would require silence on their end. Maybe to avoid tainting data collection.

Hopefully we hear back sometime in November, because this intentional radio silence is deeply frustrating.

I agree.
    I'm afraid that's all fan fic. Kabam won't change Guilly so drastically after all their work (even if their work isn't awesome) and they won't change her back. But I would like any comment from Kabam on this "buff" and perhaps a promise to make it better.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 7,678 ★★★★★

Kabam won't change Guilly so drastically after all their work (even if their work isn't awesome) and they won't change her back.

The same could have been said about Hood.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 200 ★★
    If this is what it is I'll take a RDT and be done with it. Mine was ranked well before she was even a buff candidate and outside of testing when the changes (can't really call it a buff) went live she hasn't seen the light of day since.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 2,201 ★★★★★
    To quote Drake, I went from 0-100 real quick when I pulled Guillotine followed by Diablo in the featured

Kabam won't change Guilly so drastically after all their work (even if their work isn't awesome) and they won't change her back.

The same could have been said about Hood.
    Yeah, perhaps. Let's hope. I really just wish to hear anything about it.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 249 ★★
    Came looking for an update. Hoping they'd announce something before next patch.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 320 ★★★
    Any kind of feed

If this is what it is I'll take a RDT and be done with it. Mine was ranked well before she was even a buff candidate and outside of testing when the changes (can't really call it a buff) went live she hasn't seen the light of day since.

Amen
    Nix2222 said:

Only response I’ve seen was they were going to bring it back to the team. I’m assuming there’s been conversations at Kabam since that. Any response/update would be great. Even if it’s that they are leaving the buff as is.

Where did you see that?