**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

Hey guys, apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to this issue so we can find out what's causing the delay and get it resolved as quickly as possible.

I understand you're all very excited for the Event to start so I want to express my thanks in advance for your patience as we look into this issue. Rest assured, we'll provide you all with an update as soon as we're able to.

So 18 hours worth of hundreds of complaints wasn't enough to make the team aware that something was wrong? That is an impressive level of lack of attention to community. Here's the update - it would be over in the next hour, so unless you fix it and the entire community gets in in the last second, we're all just out of luck. At least be honest.
    Some Moderators handle the Forum alone. Porthos didn't mean they weren't aware. They meant they messaged to follow up.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    This is all par for the course.
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    I was hoping to get a 6* Shang Chi from the basic 6* pool. Been hording for about 10 weeks. I didn't get him, but I have 8 new 6*s waiting to be ranked up and a dozen T2 Alpha in my overflow. I want to used my resources, and I'd like to get the Event rewards for doing it.
  • CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88

I was hoping to get a 6* Shang Chi from the basic 6* pool. Been hording for about 10 weeks. I didn't get him, but I have 8 new 6*s waiting to be ranked up and a dozen T2 Alpha in my overflow. I want to used my resources, and I'd like to get the Event rewards for doing it.

Use the t2a. Ranking up doesn't effect level up. Save leveling the character up once the get things situated.
    What about my expiring science cats that I want to use on 6* mister negative to bring him to r2, but he needs to level up first?
  • SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    I've got ISO expiring soon, could sure use that Level Up event now. Kabam folks, any update on a time to expect it?
  • MrAverageMrAverage Posts: 6

Jeal79 said:

I told my Sentry to go and find out what's going on. He said he was gonna go and ask the new guy Knull. Now he hasn't come back and I'm worried.

Checked with Kabam Miike, was told that you shouldn’t send a Sentry to do a Cyclops’ job.
    Epic reply. Well done sir. You inspired me to make my first forum comment. 😂😂😂
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

Would you mind to give us any new information, please?
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70
    edited October 2021
    MrAverage said:

My new 7 hour event…Mystic Advancement.
    Now they’re just trolling me. 😂😂😂

I use to do "Advancements" for the most with Signature Ability enhancer items for the Class (don't know the right English name).
    I keep them all for these events.
    And it doesn't count for Level Up.

Also Rank up count for Advancements, but not for Level up.

But yes, it also needs some level up.
  • Jason1noob_Jason1noob_ Posts: 25
    A new day n the event still haven't show up
  • Kabam's communication with it's user base remains abominable. You'd think a game that relies on it's users spending their hard earned money rather than advertising, you'd think at minimum they'd make a show of listening when users have concerns. The way they ignore us is utterly shameful.
  • SilverStateSilverState Posts: 5

Hey guys, apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to this issue so we can find out what's causing the delay and get it resolved as quickly as possible.

I understand you're all very excited for the Event to start so I want to express my thanks in advance for your patience as we look into this issue. Rest assured, we'll provide you all with an update as soon as we're able to.

I hope the “alerting the rest of the Team” part in here doesn’t mean that they weren’t previously aware of the problem until this morning. That would be more troubling than the bug itself.
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    At least Mystic Advancement is up. Let’s gooooooo 5* Ebony Maw!!
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 290 ★★★
    Are we getting Level Up Event as the next 22 Hour Event that shows up or are we getting it skipped because of the oversight and bug?

@Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Shouldn't we have the arena wins one by now? Is it two for two or am I mistaken?..
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 70

Hey there everyone, just wanted to jump in here and clear some things up. The team was alerted yesterday that the event wasn't appearing as expected and they began working to investigate the cause. We believed we had found a solution and that the event would begin appearing correctly for everyone yesterday. When the event didn't appear, Porthos had let the rest of the team know this was still the case so they could continue looking into things. We apologize for any confusion, but as soon as we have more concrete info to share, we'll let everyone know.

After fixing it, will the next event appearing Level Up, or those events not appearing are skipped and missing?
  • SilverStateSilverState Posts: 5

Hey there everyone, just wanted to jump in here and clear some things up. The team was alerted yesterday that the event wasn't appearing as expected and they began working to investigate the cause. We believed we had found a solution and that the event would begin appearing correctly for everyone yesterday. When the event didn't appear, Porthos had let the rest of the team know this was still the case so they could continue looking into things. We apologize for any confusion, but as soon as we have more concrete info to share, we'll let everyone know.

Thank you for clarifying!
  • leviddletonleviddleton Posts: 78

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
    Thanks for the clear up, much appreciated!

Tell the team double-doubles on me if this is fixed by midnight EST!
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58

Use the t2a. Ranking up doesn't effect level up. Save leveling the character up once the get things situated.
    Luckily I still have a week until any T2A would expire, but if I had to, I would use them. I have a R3 5* Mole Man that I can take to R5, and that requires levelling through all of R4 first.
  • MrAverageMrAverage Posts: 6
    Patcha_it said:

MrAverage said:

My new 7 hour event…Mystic Advancement.
    Now they’re just trolling me. 😂😂😂

I use to do "Advancements" for the most with Signature Ability enhancer items for the Class (don't know the right English name).
    I keep them all for these events.
    And it doesn't count for Level Up.

Also Rank up count for Advancements, but not for Level up.

But yes, it also needs some level up.
    Same. But, as you say, usually can’t get all I want with items alone. Especially right now because I burned through all of mine last week when an Advancement overlapped with an Item Use alliance event. So, I try to capitalize when the Advancements overlap with Level Up.