**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Cosmic catalyst for Anti Venom ?

ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Posts: 30
edited October 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I leveled up my Anti Venom...Now for rank up game shows it needs cosmic catalyst instead of science....

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,542 ★★★★★
    Yep I thought that was odd too.
  • Options
    Have not ranked up yet...this is getting too damn weird now !!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,957 ★★★★★
    mayhap it's because he has a symbiote. It's like needing skill and cosmic for Karnak.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Damn I’d prepared to rank anti venom the whole way by getting some science cats and now I’m stuck at rank 1
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Damn I’d prepared to rank anti venom the whole way by getting some science cats and now I’m stuck at rank 1

Gotta way 2 days for cosmic daily too :/
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

Gotta way 2 days for cosmic daily too :/
    By that time you may need mystic catalysts and the champion would belong to mutant class ;P
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 257 ★★
    It just happens sometimes, it's cosmic all the way
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, he should be requiring Science Cats. The team is working on getting that sorted and it should be back to normal soon.
  • Options
    ARG2013ARG2013 Posts: 4

Hey there, he should be requiring Science Cats. The team is working on getting that sorted and it should be back to normal soon.

What will happen to those who have already used cosmic catalysts to ascend it?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    😂😂😂😂 Sweet hell...this game over the last few months...there are no words....