**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please help!

I did not receive the symbiote or 3* anti-venom. I have no solo objective called final preparations either :/ perhaps I finished it already? I don't understand.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Finish the solo objectives for one difficulty from last month...
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    U have to complete any set of objectives in any difficulty which unlocks the Final preparations objective and which inturn unlocks this month's SQ giving you a free 3* antivenom and summoned sym.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Junais said:

U have to complete any set of objectives in any difficulty which unlocks the Final preparations objective and which inturn unlocks this month's SQ giving you a free 3* antivenom and summoned sym.

So like that special forces one in my list up there?
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Man I know there was one objective I completed in its entirety, and I got the message about "the awakening" or whatever, so I thought that was sufficient.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Junais said:

So like that special forces one in my list up there?
    yes those ones
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Is it the Training Daze that must be completed?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    After the special forces one, u have another set where u need to win 50 fights in act6.2 or above. and then another set to defeat 10 symbiote champs or so. then final preparations objective to levelup/rankup/get 3*,4*,5*. And then u can unlock this month's SQ.