**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Game is back on! but is it working properly???

@Kabam Miike game is back for me. But it really isn't working, I try to go to AQ and it's just there thinking. I try to go to event quests and again it just sits there thinking. Was able to get in arenas, but I waited 3 minutes before it loaded a fight.

I hope you have a contingency plan for people who aren't gonna be able to finish AQ.
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    67lq2dp8mvs5.png
    No
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    It's lagging like crazy
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    We still had some one placing before war started, that didn't happen.

    Also, if this wasn't to effect Legend runs than why did all the boosts expire? Will everyone be reimbursed?
  • Options
    Game is not back on.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    let's keep it going all!

    #BringBackDefenderKillPoints
  • Options
    Robbone31Robbone31 Posts: 13
    Kabam don’t tell us to check our connection when your **** servers can’t handle the game
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Slowness, for us trying for legends we are all out of it now. No way we get counted in.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    We still had some one placing before war started, that didn't happen.

    Also, if this wasn't to effect Legend runs than why did all the boosts expire? Will everyone be reimbursed?

    I doubt it, I've never been reimbursed for all the boosts I've lost due to this outages.
    But again, I'm still concerned about the people that is unable to finish AQ

    Yeah, sucks for those who were finishing AQ.
    I hate we had a guy trying to place his defenders and now our war just started. But that could be argued it should have been done sooner. If we only knew then what we know now -sigh-
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    And it's down again....
  • Options
    Lots of lag even though is back up
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    And it's down again....
    Mine is currently up. Loading is so slow in between arena fights I am commenting here before the fight starts
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I keep getting pushed out of the challenge after every fight, and during the fight its very slow.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm just glad I'm not still trying to finish t4 arena (been busy) or just started NC arena.

    Sarcasm is strong with this one
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    and it's up again...
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    and it's down again
    and it's up again...

  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Games down again
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Game was working and now it's crashed again. 3rd time lucky for Kabam!
  • Options
    Stara99 wrote: »
    67lq2dp8mvs5.png
    No

    It's got worse than it was
    Just got 4 times like this and lost half health on my champs
    @Kabam Vydious is that the reason behind emergency maintenance ? To make gameplay worse than it is rn for Android users ?
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's worse than ever. Slow motion
  • Options
    @kabam zibit have you got answer for this one
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,626 ★★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »
    We still had some one placing before war started, that didn't happen.

    Also, if this wasn't to effect Legend runs than why did all the boosts expire? Will everyone be reimbursed?

    I doubt it, I've never been reimbursed for all the boosts I've lost due to this outages.
    But again, I'm still concerned about the people that is unable to finish AQ

    Yeah, sucks for those who were finishing AQ.
    I hate we had a guy trying to place his defenders and now our war just started. But that could be argued it should have been done sooner. If we only knew then what we know now -sigh-

    Point is that we're given an allotted amount of time to upload defense and finish AQ and that was cut short.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey everybody, the issue has been resolved and the game's up and running properly again. Just make sure to restart the app entirely to get back into the game.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Hey everybody, the issue has been resolved and the game's up and running properly again. Just make sure to restart the app entirely to get back into the game.

    We gonna get back everything lost?
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Comments being deleted would suggest a Mod's presence is here. Can we get any info on compensation for all the aspects of the game this poorly timed "emergency" maintenance caused?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So this "emergency" maintenance was nothing to do with YouTube's blocking unblockable specials in the Goldblum event then?
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    So this "emergency" maintenance was nothing to do with YouTube's blocking unblockable specials in the Goldblum event then?

    Really, that was a thing? I really hope something as minor and pathetic as that wasn't the reasoning behind a highly poor maintenance time that effected everyone in so many aspects >:(
Sign In or Register to comment.