**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Sept./Oct Side Quest

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
A bit confused here. I’ve completed the uncollected and cavalier objectives for September, all 7 objectives. Now I have these two new objectives, do I have complete all 7 objectives to unlock the symbiote champ and October quest/objectives? Thanks.

Comments

• Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    You will have to finish the "chain" for a single difficulty.
    When you have done all 7 steps of the objective, the following weeks objective will appear. There were 5 weeks of objectives. You'll know when you have reached week 5 as it is named "final preparations". Completing this will unlock the Symbiotes
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited October 2021

All 5 of these “weeks” are still available to do all month long here too. Only need to do 1 of the difficulty tiers (Proven, UC, etc), but all 5 “weeks” worth of that difficulty tier.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Hold on, so I am at week 3 and have to finish all 7 of week 3 all the way to week 5? I hope the answer is not yes :(
    @SummonerNR
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    The answer is yes.

The info-graphic is spot on.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Jeal79 said:

The answer is yes.

The info-graphic is spot on.

Alright, I can't do it. I've been grinding for about 2 hrs. After a long day of work with family and social responsibilities, I can't keep up with this. And the months are linked so it's pointless for me :smile:
    I'm done with the game. It used to be better, it's a shame. Hats off to those that are able to keep up with this, I hope all the time is worth it for you.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    Sorry, but I have to ask again: i understood it to mean we have to do one Step of every Week and then the "Final Preparation" - Path will be unlocked. Or do we have to do all Steps of all Weeks? I did one Step in every Week in some Weeks I did all the Steps, but there ist no "Final Preparation" - Path. So what did I have to do now?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited October 2021
    Saru2244 said:

Sorry, but I have to ask again: i understood it to mean we have to do one Step of every Week and then the "Final Preparation" - Path will be unlocked. Or do we have to do all Steps of all Weeks? I did one Step in every Week in some Weeks I did all the Steps, but there ist no "Final Preparation" - Path. So what did I have to do now?

An objective consists of ALL LEVELS (ie, 7 levels) of one which you need to complete all 7 of those levels.

But you only need to do those for 1 of the various Difficulties (Proven, Uncollected, Cavalier), in order to proceed with next step (week) objective for that same difficulty.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    edited October 2021
    Jeezus I looked everywhere for a source like that info graphic. It's *perfect*.

Well, except for featuring only the one level of difficulty (Cav)