**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Weekly Compensation missing

Did anyone receive the weekly AW/AQ compensation ?
And the most important question is : when this Parry & Dex issues going to be fixed ??

They are getting worse specially Dexterity for me , I’m being afraid to dex because it’s 50% would fail and I get hit by opponents , For parry I had my way to deal with it which is “ never parry”

Comments

• Options
    MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    We got other part of content missing, like level up.
    Honesty I thing Parry/dex is fixed or work significantly better for me.
    I used in AQ and arenas and both worked perfectly.
  • Options
    MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    Yea Solo events are missing too but they already addressed , I think Kabam didn’t activate it manually to avoid duplicating of 22 hrs solo events at the same time.

Anyways , parry and dex got worse than before for me , and Also wanted to highlight that we didn’t receive the compensation
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Mollinary said:

We got other part of content missing, like level up.
    Honesty I thing Parry/dex is fixed or work significantly better for me.
    I used in AQ and arenas and both worked perfectly.

Parry bug actually got worse for me about a week ago. Hadn't experienced issues for a long tim and then it just started up again.
  • Options
    I think that it still exists, but over time as players we have gotten used to it and notice it less. For example, at this point I just blame myself for a bad parry and then I'll rewatch or think about it the next time it fails and I'll realize the game was bugged not me.

-An observant rhino advocate