**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this hercules synergy working correctly?

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

So I had actually meant to ask about this awhile ago when i got herc from early access crystals….but couldn’t get the time to make the post(and i forgot lol). I also don't even know if this has been talked about already. So as you’ll see in the screenshot, it does not say fury cannot stack with Hulk Ragnarok

Sooooo was this intended on just refreshing the fury? Rather than being able to stack them

Just one of those synergies that I wish had that extra text to clarify hahaha

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Tbh you can get in line behind gwenpool aa reduction description. Been waiting 4 years for that to be written sufficiently.
  • It looks like it because Kabam normally puts in extra text when a buff is stackable
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

It looks like it because Kabam normally puts in extra text when a buff is stackable

Yeah, but I think there have been synergies where is says something like max stack(1). Not a big deal but curious haha
    Berjibs said:

Tbh you can get in line behind gwenpool aa reduction description. Been waiting 4 years for that to be written sufficiently.

A good one to note lmao
  • black_gokublack_goku Posts: 18
    Berjibs said:

also Miles' synergy "Spider-challenges are slightly easier to complete". wtf does slightly easier even mean!!

Berjibs said:

also Miles' synergy "Spider-challenges are slightly easier to complete". wtf does slightly easier even mean!!
    OHHHH fr, that's bad wording lol