**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mystic 6* R3 suggestions

Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have doom and BWCV at R3 and wanted to check who would you guys rank up next.

Mystic 6* R3 suggestions 23 votes

Tigra sig 140 (still Learning)
26% 6 votes
Sorcerer Supreme sig 20
39% 9 votes
Scarlet Witch sigil unduped
26% 6 votes
Mephisto sig 20
0% 0 votes
Hood Sig 20
0% 0 votes
Mojo Sig 60
4% 1 vote
wait for Diablo
4% 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Great options. For me it would either be SW or Mojo. I wouldn’t go SS just cause I don’t think she really adds more then Claire and doom bring IMO. Also tigra at dupe 140 is a really good choice. Damn
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Tigra. Hands down.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    If you are willing to practice and learn, Togra is the no brainer. However I wouldn't blame you if you mind loathe investing time in learning champs... I would know, I have Quake, R2 duped 6* Ghost and unduped R2 Tigra and have yet to master any of the three. Quake I do t have the patience and time to learn her, Ghost I'm sorta Ok playing with as long as I Wasp ( but I still screw up royally every now and the )and Tigra... oh my god Tigra ... when I happen to nail her intercepts and stuff with the right timing and spacing shes so freaking satisfying to play. Problem is I frequently do not nail them, yet.

Point is, nobody can fault you if you chose somebody else besides Tigra. SS would be the obvious choice after Tigra imho.
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    Thanks guys..👍