**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Characters Pushing Forward Automatically

Is this bug still persistent in October 2021? Recently got the new iPhone 13 and I’m experiencing issues with my character pushing forward if I’m swiping back to decide an attack. I’m also getting the issue where I hold block and all of a sudden my character stops blocking and stand there or if I try to swipe forward my character won’t move forward at all. I’m losing characters in solo events, and which is causing me to use health pots and revives when I know I wouldn’t need to for simple fights.

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Did u put a screen protector on your new phone?
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yeah, this happened to me in aq today. Didn’t even have my thumbs on the screen and Apoc suddenly charges at the defender. Haven’t seen it in a while before today.
  • @Coppin I have a screen protector but I did remove it to test if the protector was causing the issue and I still had the same problem. I put the screen protector back on and I constantly wipe down my screen protector to make sure oil or smudges are removed as I thought this was also an issue but I still experience the same problem.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Similar issue here iPhone X
    I’m holding block but the champion just stands and moves forward
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    This has been happening randomly to me for the past month or so. I think Kabam has just lumped it in with "gameplay issues" since the engine update. I haven't seen them address it specifically.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

@Coppin I have a screen protector but I did remove it to test if the protector was causing the issue and I still had the same problem. I put the screen protector back on and I constantly wipe down my screen protector to make sure oil or smudges are removed as I thought this was also an issue but I still experience the same problem.

Sometimes is not oil or smudges, but the glue on the sides of the protector assuming its tempered glass...but if u took it out shouldnt be the problem