**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best deal ever just got released (also help me decide)

Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
I forgot to screenshot as how blown I was by this, as a cav I got 15 goldpool crystal, and don't remember amount platpool unit crystals and a six star and a six star rank up gem crystal and a six nexus all just for GOLD. only about 6 mil gold. This is probably the best deal ever. Now help me choose, btw I got tech rank up gem and hood from six star crystal.

My six star roster is rank 2 hit monkey, and rank 1 proxima, cull, mister sinister, cyclopse and luck cage.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Kamala is meh
    Miles without awakening is also meh
    I'd go with Sasquatch
  • Options

If i was you
    I would go miles
    Super underrated imo

Thx for the input, am currently seeing aunt mai for both champs and their gameplay vids. I probably not get a nexus in a long time as I am a new cav with only 7 six stars
  • Options

Kamala is meh
    Miles without awakening is also meh
    I'd go with Sasquatch

Yeah, reading spidey abilities makes me think pretty mediocre due to no furies. Keep in mind folks, I have no possibility of awakening any champ
  • Options
    SunkaraSunkara Posts: 17
    Pretty happy with the gold spent. Waiting for a dupe for a long time. Already have a skill t5cc waiting for him.