**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best offer ever

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
Nothing to say.
I hope kabam keep doing this gold offer in future also.

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Agree
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Auce said:

I hope it's not lightning in a bottle, perhaps it happens again.

This is almost definitely at least a once a year thing
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    This isn’t really an appreciation to any players. Not every player can afford these deals with gold, even at the Thronebreaker level
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 132 ★★
    Imran said:

Nothing to say.

It's alright. For gold savers its good but it doesn't really do anything for non arena grinders
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

It's alright. For gold savers its good but it doesn't really do anything for non arena grinders
    I don’t grind arena and I bought all the offers and have 7.3 million gold left
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

I must have missed something. I got one offer for gold but all the rest I saw were for units. Where are the other gold offers?
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

I must have missed something. I got one offer for gold but all the rest I saw were for units. Where are the other gold offers?
    They should appear sequentially, so the second offer only shows up after you buy the first, and so forth
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Imran said:

Nothing to say.

They should appear sequentially, so the second offer only shows up after you buy the first, and so forth
    I found it. Didn't realize there were two things to click on and only saw the 5k unit offer.