**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* to choose (Sunspot or Prof x) both unawakened ?

I got this from the 6* mutant nexus, I don't have both as a 5* either.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Prof X
  • Nopiii111Nopiii111 Posts: 28
    @Bus82 @Terra thank you for your response, but he will be unawakened of course.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Easy choice, buddy.

He doesn’t need the awakening to be a beast.
    Nopiii111 said:

@Bus82 @Terra thank you for your response, but he will be unawakened of course.

He doesn't really need awakening.
    He has quite the skill ceiling but is very rewarding
    @Vendemiaire @Terra thanks mates. I was confused with all the tier list saying he has to be awakened to be good.
    Nopiii111 said:

@Vendemiaire @Terra thanks mates. I was confused with all the tier list saying he has to be awakened to be good.

Tier list are highly personalized and should never be taken as gospel.
    It's a nice boost but not necessary for his gameplay.
    @Terra @Bus82 again thanks a lot for your quick responses. I really appreciate it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Prof X and it's not even a contest. Both have amazing special damage but while Sunspot has access to incinerates and perfect block, Prof X has very high block proficiency, miss and evade counter, nice safety net in his falter, thorns countering, multiple sources of damage, access to many buffs, insanely high ramp up potential, reversed controls immunity and some more matchup dependent stuff. Plus his synergies with other mutants are awesome.

Sunspot's still great though.

I definitely recommend prof x, I have him at 6* rank 3 and have no regrets. Damage is amazing, utility and synergies are great, doesn’t need to be awakened (although it is a nice help) and he is really fun to play. Very difficult to learn tho. Bero Man on YouTube has some amazing prof x videos you could learn a thing or two from

Just avoid his Community tab and you'll be fine.
    He has some good gameplay vids yeah.
    @The_Sentry06 yeah, I think prof x is better even in the long term, too.
    @Good_looks @Terra I'll check his guide now, and hopefully I can get gold again as I spent all I have on these crystals. Thanks for your responses.