**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The missing "Level Up" turned out to be a blessing in disguise for some

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
So the outcry that came after the level up even went missing was quite noticeable. (Though I think the issue may have been more related to a continuing series of in game issues, opposed to this one specific problem.) I was pretty bummed as well since that is typically the easiest of the 22 hour events to gain milestones from. Well, I have to admit I'm glad that things worked out the way they did. Had I used up my ISO stash on leveling my 2 new 6 star acquisitions, I'd still be grinding my way through the arena desperately hoping to get enough gold for the Deadpool bundles. Fortunately I was able to snag a long awaited awakening for my Dr.Doom. What about you? Did anyone else benefit from having the ISO available to sell?

The missing "Level Up" turned out to be a blessing in disguise for some 27 votes

YES - I am glad I couldn't use the ISO on level up, and sold them to buy the Deadpool bundles
25%
dangarang122RenaxqqMCOCHazzaGMAX77GrassKnucklesSwordEvolvedRanunculus 7 votes
MEH - I sold the ISO, but didn't get anything worth using from the Nexus crystals
3%
zeezee57 1 vote
NO - Selling the ISO was a non issue for me because I had plenty of gold to start with
29%
SandeepSrcm2017DoubleDeltaDeaconGarrettNAMS94DarkKnight6464cCc4 8 votes
UGH - Didn't matter because even with selling ISO I wouldn't gain enough gold to do anything
14%
Skillful_starIronGladiator22BeastDadHrishikesh713 4 votes
NONE - My situation was completely different
25%
Mr_PlatypusMagrailothosRayven5220Mobile_P0tat0LegionnaireGOTGNalak8 7 votes