**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Nexus crystal pools and how new champions are handled

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
When does the ‘pool’ of champions for a Nexus crystal get determined? When you receive it, or when you spin it/pop it? I’m trying to determine if you hold a nexus crystal for a future date when a new champion releases, will that champion then be in that Nexus pool? Or will the champion not be there since you received it before they were in the basic pool?

Guessing some of you who have been around longer than I have know the answer to this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    The pool of champs in your crystal depend on the time of the opening. For example, since Shang-Chi is in the basic crystal now, even if you acquired the crystal last year, if you open it today, he can be in it
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    It’s whenever you open it. So you could hold it until a featured champ gets put in the basic pool then they’d be in the pool of champions for your nexus
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Great - thanks all. That’s what I was hoping. I’m assuming this applies to Class Nexus crystals as well.