**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I bring for Goldblum challenge?

I completed all 4 acts with 5/50 voodoo, 4/40 hulk, 4/40 magik, 3/30 Hawkeye and 5/50 gwenpool. Going to start on exploring the last run. Should I swap anyone? I don’t have star lord or scarlet witch.

Comments

• Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • for Goldblum you need a bleed immune for blade and Morning star, everyone else is just the normal bait specials, intercepts due to how hard they hit. Mephisto having iceman 4* Rank 4 or better will help but can be done with anyone so long as your patient and keep baiting the sp1 and sp2, he gains power periodically and his aura pops up frequently. Just be patient and you will beat him, its not a quick fight if your not using 5* at Rank 3 or better or 4* at Rank 5, all the chars I used were at 4* Rank 4 only.

The original post was talking about new quest not boss rush.

Power control champs are good in Goldblum, life steal node helps alot in the quest, if u have done web slinger quest this might not feel like a great challenge. Say even if u die all u have to do is use 20% revive and let the health steal do the rest. Said so DS has unblockable sp2, it's doable but hard so power control like magik or Voodoo should be good. I think u are good with ur rooster, I would wish if it magik was 5/50 as well but GP and Voodoo shifts things to it side.
  • Thanks guys. Leaning on 5/50 magik or hulk. I’m having trouble with boss rush so thought hulk might help more there.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    magik and hulk/star lord, use magik for every fight except Lady Thor and Hulk, bring mutant crits or YJ Ant Man YJ for synergy
  • weavile wrote: »
    magik and hulk/star lord, use magik for every fight except Lady Thor and Hulk, bring mutant crits or YJ Ant Man YJ for synergy

Didn't undertook why not magik against lady thor. Unblockable sp1 better to be power locked.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Nightcrawler/Star Lord both sere me very well for lots of damage

Magik is a godsend for both Loki and Strange

Angela, Voodoo (using power burn), Hulk, Hyperion…

The main thing to remember is that Cornered is a VERY odd node that increases power gain by 200%.

DO NOT use Wolverine, X23, AA (debatable), or really anyone who needs to stack lots of damaging debuffs (like bleed) (Armor Break is not affected) because then you’re just getting L3 spammed at you
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Used SW for the entire quest except for the ch 4 Hulks - went with SL there. Life steal node made this challenge a cakewalk.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    My big fat MVP was Magik. You can kill almost everyone with her. I used Magik for everyone except Hulk (used SL for him). I also brought two yellowjackets and an antman for synergies but they were also fun back ups since they are science and get the class advantage against the mystic champs (Loki, DS, Jane Foster).
  • Beat it with Magik. Now if i could figure out Mephisto ..... I hate him.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Sw, sl and majik. All u need. Don't bring bleeders or prolong status effects. Last run is annoying and long, take breaks. I didn't use one revive. Locks DS down though. His l2 will kill u. If u have MD 4 or higher beware. My majik kept shooting to l3 messing me up on DS
  • I went in just to see what i was going up against in the harder paths i got mad because i forgot to edit my team but i said screw it. I was surprised on how gwenpool,iceman,nighcrawler,dormamu and electro did i was just checking but mvp was nightcrawler. Just dont cause a bleed and keep him on the evasive ability and spam s1 for more evade. Gwenpool was for loki and strange
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    I used for Dr.Strange Magik 4/40, and Hulk 5/50 for all other fights