**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to log back in properly

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
Device and Version: Galaxy A5. I think SM-A520F is the model.

Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0.

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) Comviq.

Cellular or WiFi: I mainly use wifi but I sometimes have to resort to cellular if I ever have wifi drop-outs and haven't noticed any pattern in which results in the problem.

Game Version Installed: 32.3.0, but this issue has been going on for quite a while. I've just never bothered reporting it before.

Game Mode: I haven't noticed it happening in any specific game mode.

Champions Affected: It's not a champion issue.

Active Boosts: Mostly without, I guess. It doesn't occur when I'm actively playing the game.

Description of the Issue: If I'm playing the game and for whatever reason take a break, I'm logged out. Previously, you could just press the "log back in" button in order to log back in. However, when I do so now, I'm not logged back in. At least not back into my own account. Instead, it's as if I enter a "new" account without any of my progress. If I go into the settings and manually log back in with my Kabam or Google account, I am returned to my ordinary account. Likewise, if I just shut down the game completely and then restart it, I am also returned to my ordinary account. But this is just really frustrating. I have no problem with being logged out in the first instance but not being able to log back in properly without jumping through hoops every time is really annoying.

It has been happening for several months now, I've just been too busy with real-life things (and the other bugs in the game) to report it. I would say that it happens maybe 80% of the time I'm logged out of the game, if I don't shut it down completely when I take a break.

Screenshot or Video: I don't have a screenshot or video, but I can try to remember to grab a screenshot the next time it happens if it's necessary.