**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles is amazing for SQ Agent Venom

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Was playing Sym Spidey to get the 500 6*shard, few alliance mates were saying AV was the hardest SQ boss. had a peak on what node he has and as soon as i saw Unblockable i immediately thought about Miles being the best counter for this fight.
I always said after Miles buff. anyone that have Miles, even if It's a 5* they should rank him up. he has such good ability to miss unblockable attacks.

https://youtu.be/pIzFNs0RIVs
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    That’s interesting! How did your fight go? Did you take synergy partners?

Dr. Zola
    Jeal79 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Looked like it went very well until the sp3
    Haha. Just realized it was a video. What’s going on with all the hits from Miles missing?

Dr. Zola
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Nah didn’t bring any synergy partner with me. Miles doesn’t need any synergy partner for his main utility! 😌
    Fight went really well till he threw his special 3
    forgot about extinction protocol 😅
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    What a fun interaction.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    You mean why AV is missing miles?
    It's in his kit that he goes invisible when the defender throws a special. And then when invisible, any defender attack that is unblockable is certain to miss. So long as the defender is throwing specials often enough, you can keep the invisibility up 100% of the time.

If you mean why miles was missing AV, without being rude to the OP, the fighting was a little clumsy (IMHO) and he could have stayed a lot closer to AV as soon as the unblockable was active.
    It does appear though that the longer the fight goes on, the more power control would become more of an issue though.
    Jeal79 said:

It's in his kit that he goes invisible when the defender throws a special. And then when invisible, any defender attack that is unblockable is certain to miss. So long as the defender is throwing specials often enough, you can keep the invisibility up 100% of the time.

If you mean why miles was missing AV, without being rude to the OP, the fighting was a little clumsy (IMHO) and he could have stayed a lot closer to AV as soon as the unblockable was active.
    It does appear though that the longer the fight goes on, the more power control would become more of an issue though.

Tbh i play miles like this in any Unblockable scenario. mainly cause i know I'll not get hit. so play/played recklessly as much as i can 🤭
    though i do think i should be playing a bit more carefully. also It's my first time fight this months sq AV

Damn now I want to rank up Miles for this
    But I don't have t4cc.
    To acquire t4cc I need to do the quest
    For the quest I need Miles.
    🙃

Definitely take him up when u get the chance. his buff is one of the most overlooked buff of all time. He got the most unique ability that can get use in any roster. cause we face unblockable special attack, unblockable nodes every now and then.
    edited October 2021
    Jeal79 said:

Second part. And appreciate the comment from
    @Wasiq_75 and thanks for sharing this video.

I would probably play recklessly there as well. It’s a fantastic ability.

Dr. Zola
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Damn now I want to rank up Miles for this
    But I don't have t4cc.
    To acquire t4cc I need to do the quest
    For the quest I need Miles.
    🙃

The circle of life.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Does he need to be awakened? I have him left untouched ever since I got him. Been thinking of rank him up honestly.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Wasiq_75 said:

Was playing Sym Spidey to get the 500 6*shard, few alliance mates were saying AV was the hardest SQ boss. had a peak on what node he has and as soon as i saw Unblockable i immediately thought about Miles being the best counter for this fight.
    I always said after Miles buff. anyone that have Miles, even if It's a 5* they should rank him up. he has such good ability to miss unblockable attacks.

https://youtu.be/pIzFNs0RIVs

This is epic... I mean..completely forgot abt miles 105% miss for unblockable... Lol .. thanks for the video...
    0casual0 said:

Does he need to be awakened? I have him left untouched ever since I got him. Been thinking of rank him up honestly.

no he does not need awakening for his utility. but for damage he certainly needs awakened ability.