**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which cosmic to R5

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
4* sig 40 Ms Marvel to R5 or 5* unduped King Groot to R3?
Note that I already have a 5* R3 Captain Marvel unduped if it makes a difference.

Comments

• Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    wait for better cosmic.. or r3 5* KG since 5* are the way forward
  • Options
    SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Wait for better champ (e.g. Angela, Hyperion, Thor, Drax). I hate King Groot to be honest because of his low damage. Yes, he is a pain in the ass defender, but who ranks up now for defense anyway. Wait for better.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I'm trying to understand why no one thinks highly of Ms. Marvel these days? I'm not sure Angela or Drax are better than her. Marvel packs a wallop - especially duped with a full power bar, plus procs additional fury a lot, doesn't rely on bleed to deal damage, and has poison immunity to boot. Her base stats are higher than Angela as well.
  • Options
    Sakkban wrote: »
    Wait for better champ (e.g. Angela, Hyperion, Thor, Drax). I hate King Groot to be honest because of his low damage. Yes, he is a pain in the ass defender, but who ranks up now for defense anyway. Wait for better.

Already have Thor at R5 and Drax 4* unduped at R4.
    And I forgot to mention I have enough cats for 2 cosmic R5.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Angela undupe? worthy of r5?
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Angela undupe? worthy of r5?

Angela does not need to be duped.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    CammonRo wrote: »
    I'm trying to understand why no one thinks highly of Ms. Marvel these days? I'm not sure Angela or Drax are better than her. Marvel packs a wallop - especially duped with a full power bar, plus procs additional fury a lot, doesn't rely on bleed to deal damage, and has poison immunity to boot. Her base stats are higher than Angela as well.

I love my 5* Cap Marvel very much, but it's been looked at and the damage output by both Angela and Drax is superior to the Marvel twins. Here's one thread on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/5zwph9/drax_vs_ms_marvel_vs_thor_100_hits/
  • Options
    @MikeHock Thanks for the link. I didn't realize she fell behind so much. The bleed really seems to help Drax but I would think against a non-bleeder Marvel would have the advantage. Beyond that her having to hold her specials is a down side. I've only just pulled Angela - I'll need to compare her to Ms. Marvel a bit more.
  • Options
    Well I ended up ranking King Groot for defense. R3 has 22k HP my R4 WS has 23K
    Too bad his damage is like a R2 at R3 :(
  • Options
    Rōnin_Èlan_11Rōnin_Èlan_11 Posts: 12
    edited October 2017
    @MikeHock @CammonRo ... Dont forget that the 100 hit challenge was done with an MM at sig 20. Her sig at 50 adds nearly 700 to her attack. Thor and Drax's sigs were double hers in that challenge if I remember correctly...
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    r4 your 5* captain marvel
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I know the link on Reddit I provided above showed different sig levels for drax and marvel. It's also from 7 months ago, which is pre-12.0 I believe , so yeah there are a lot of variables.
  • Options
    r4 your 5* captain marvel

Don't have the T2A for another R4. Already got WS and Magik at R4 :/
  • Options
    @Rōnin_Èlan_11 Ah that's good to know. I just awakened my Angela from arena - she went lower than expected which surprised me. Once a cosmic advancement event comes around I'm going to rank her up and compare her to my sig 99 Ms. Marvel. Consensus seems to be that Angela is the best cosmic after Hyperion? Although even nerfed I still love my 4* Thor. He just smashes stuff up with Mjolnir. (As he should)

Cosmic seems to be the hardest T4C for me to get so I've been holding. I keep hoping to dupe my 5* Ronan for a rank up but right now 4* versions of Ms. Marvel, Drax, and Angela are all in the running.