**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoned Symbiote Pre-Fight bug/question?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I am confused by the pre-fight description and don't know if this is a bug or if I am misinterpreting it.

The description says once activated the pre-fight abilities remain active for the rest of the quest however once you activate the abilities and check the pre-fights in the enemy's node description it shows they are active for 1 fight and indeed when you get to the next fight the abilities you activated that say they will be active for the rest of the quest are not active anymore. Can anyone explain this to me and let me know if it is a bug or functioning correctly? I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else but maybe I missed something.

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    How does this work for other people? Do your pre-fight abilities stay active as the description says or only last 1 fight as it says on the node effect screen on the enemy once you have activated one?

Can Kabam comment on how this is supposed to work please? The in-game information is conflicting in those 2 different places.
    So according to the October Event description it should last the whole quest:

So my question now is has anyone had the pre-fight abilities last beyond a single fight or is it just for me that it wasn't working?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    They are still active, just look at the buffs on your Symbiote during a following fight. There are these three Evolutions with a 1-3 number on them.
    I will look for that next time I go in the game. I just saw that the pre-fight empty yellow diamond on the enemy seemed to disappear on the next fight unless you activated an additional pre-fight on that fight and the description in game for that diamond said something like, "1 fight remaining," when I did activate one and thought both those things meant it was only active for the 1 fight.

I appreciate the response and if can't find what you are talking about will post back again.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, it isn‘t shown in the Pre-Fight Screen but during the fights the Evolutions are shown with a counter. Got no time to make a Screenshot right now.