**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CGR Unblockable SP1 question

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I will start by saying I do not have video because I can't record while I play and I don't have pictures because I can't time taking a screenshot to exactly when these things happen.

I have experienced an inconsistent issue when fighting CGR that I can't figure out. I am curious if anyone else has encountered this issue and if there is any explanation for it. Sometimes when I fight him and he uses his SP1 and the unblockable message comes up I am able to block his gun attacks and sometimes they hit me through my block.

Every time I am talking about this happening I have successfully dodged his first melee attack and then attempt to block the subsequent gun attacks. My block is always up in the instances I am talking about and when encountering this in quests it doesn't seem to be dependent on nodes because I can die with one champion that it has happened one way with and go to finish him with another and it can happen the other way. Also, when there are repeatable side quests that I have to face him in over and over it can be blocked on one run and then break my block on another run with the same champion. Some of the champions this has happened with are Iceman, GR and HT (also Blade but I don't know if the danger sense could account for inconsistent occurrences).

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    His unlockable buff increases duration depending on judgementa
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Simple solution, just dex the whole thing. Much harder specials to dex

To answer the question, each judgement increases his buff duration by 20%