**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Anti-Buddies Objective is Not Progressing Correctly...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
It appears Only his Unique Synergies count towards the New Objective, if you attempt to fight and Win against any of his Family Synergies (Venom The Duck, Venompool, or Symbiote Spider-Man) it will not Progress at all.
However fighting Agent Venom or Green Goblin for example work as intended.

Comments

• Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    who is easy target? Thanks!
  • Options
    Bpn88855 said:

who is easy target? Thanks!

You can Fight your Roster using the Preview Option to complete the Objective, so you could just fight a 2 or 3 Star Version of the champion you have.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Thanks guys. I was trying against venompool without any luck. Seems a bit daft.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Venompool story quest 1.1.5 no points!
    And i am glad someone enjoys wasting time and resources over and over again!
    I am still aggravated that i lost 15 t4b when the "original" NOT WORKING rank up dropped and then was pulled!
    So yes! Excuse me if i am not content with "we are sorry! Here is some random stuff!"
    Make the game work!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Venom the duck last node before boss sunspot in daily t4b quest!
    Much energy used to get to him! No points for the effort!
    And may i just add! THIS IS GETTING OLD!

just use the practice function on green goblin
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Why do that when you could just use the practice feature
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    Carnage also works
  • Options
    joedirt6969joedirt6969 Posts: 11
    Just duel ven 28

Easy 3 star venom
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It mostly likely is due to only his 2/3/4 star versions have the family synergy. And the objective is probably based on his 6 star synergies. Because normally, that star level has the most amount of synergies.
    Still not correct, but it does explain the problem.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I finally got points fighting carnage 1.1.5.
    The venompool was in 1.1.6! Sorry for wrong level.
    Carnage has worked.
    So apparently carnage works others on the synergy do not!
    It did not work on 4 star venom the duck, it did not work on 4 star green goblin, it did not work on sym spidey, or venompool! But worked on carnage!
    If it was a puzzle! That could have been made clearer!
    I believe it is just another bug!
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Thanks! That is 2! As far as green goblin, sym spidey! They were duels! And i do not know if duels give points to any of these events or not anymore.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

It mostly likely is due to only his 2/3/4 star versions have the family synergy. And the objective is probably based on his 6 star synergies.

Yep, that seems to be the case.

just use the practice function on green goblin

Yep, for this objective as it doesn't specify where you have to fight, Practice mode works. I knocked it out in Practice mode using Venom as the target.
  • Options

It mostly likely is due to only his 2/3/4 star versions have the family synergy. And the objective is probably based on his 6 star synergies. Because normally, that star level has the most amount of synergies.
    Still not correct, but it does explain the problem.

That's something that definitely needs to be changed if that's the case cause clearly I'm not the only one who went to the them first as the simplest options that are also shown on the 3 Star as an example, it'll probably lead to more posts like this and confusion if it's not set correctly or specified "the Family Synergies Don't Count" in the Objective's Description...
  • Options
    Auce said:

1.1.3 Has a GG for 3 energy.

Rap said:

Rap said:

Venompool story quest 1.1.5 no points!
    And i am glad someone enjoys wasting time and resources over and over again!
    I am still aggravated that i lost 15 t4b when the "original" NOT WORKING rank up dropped and then was pulled!
    So yes! Excuse me if i am not content with "we are sorry! Here is some random stuff!"
    Make the game work!

Rap said:

I finally got points fighting carnage 1.1.5.
    The venompool was in 1.1.6! Sorry for wrong level.
    Carnage has worked.
    So apparently carnage works others on the synergy do not!
    It did not work on 4 star venom the duck, it did not work on 4 star green goblin, it did not work on sym spidey, or venompool! But worked on carnage!
    If it was a puzzle! That could have been made clearer!
    I believe it is just another bug!

Just use the Practice Feature, it costs 0 Energy and 0 Duel Credits. (Also if it randomly says you have to spend Units to do a Practice don't worry it's just a Visual Bug.)

Worked for me when fighting Green Goblin, Punisher, and Doc Ock. As far as I can tell it's only those Family Synergies, likely cause of what was mentioned above, everything else appears to count correctly.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I was about to post about this. Tried fighting against Venompool and it wasn't working. Thanks for the tip, glad the other synergies are working.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I fought vtd, green goblin, venompool in practice, did not clear the objective.
  • Options
    Camby01 said:

I fought vtd, green goblin, venompool in practice, did not clear the objective.

Green Goblin worked for me, the other 2 didn't, but you have to beat the ones that work 5 Times.
  • Options
    Well I'm not spending units, even if it's just a "visual bug" until tomorrow then.
  • Options
    Camby01 said:

Well I'm not spending units, even if it's just a "visual bug" until tomorrow then.

It doesn't actually use the Units, and only appears occasionally from what I've heard.
  • Options
    Well you do it first and let me know, I will wait until the refresh Ina couple hours, lol
  • Options
    Camby01 said:

Well you do it first and let me know, I will wait until the refresh Ina couple hours, lol

I already did it, also what Refresh?
  • Options

Camby01 said:

It doesn't actually use the Units, and only appears occasionally from what I've heard.
    Why are you even posting this if you have zero experience?
  • Options
    I literally said, don't care if it is just a "visual big" I'll wait until it refreshes in a couple hours; and you come back with a whole pile of nothing
  • Options
    Camby01 said:

Camby01 said:

Why are you even posting this if you have zero experience?
    Did you read the post? I made it to mention that Some Champions aren't counting towards to Objective but others are, which appeared to be a bug, also listed the ones that Did and Didn't work for me.
  • Options
    Camby01 said:

I literally said, don't care if it is just a "visual big" I'll wait until it refreshes in a couple hours; and you come back with a whole pile of nothing

I feel like we're talking about two different things here?
    The only mention I made of a Visual Bug was the Practice System occasionally saying it required Units when it actually doesn't, that's a separate thing but thought I would just mention it incase anyone came across it and didn't know.