**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This Is Where the Fun Begins...

CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
So with the help of Lil Steve and a 10% boost I managed to finish the 3rd path on the SQ. There was only one champion in that 5* crystal that I wanted, and now I can use the same gem from the SQ on him :)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Nice pull! I just recently started ranking my sig 20 up. I’m taking him to r5 this level up event. He’s really fun to play and has some insane damage!
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

Nice pull! I just recently started ranking my sig 20 up. I’m taking him to r5 this level up event. He’s really fun to play and has some insane damage!

I can't wait to take him to r5 and take him for a spin. I've only played around with the 4* version and he's super fun. Now if I could get my hands on a 5* or 6* Odin...
    Malreck04 said:

Third path with a rank 3 Steve? I need to clutch up

The Leech evolution makes every fight easy since you won't need to bait specials as much
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

The Leech evolution makes every fight easy since you won't need to bait specials as much
    Can’t believe I suffered through path 2 without getting leech once.

Two questions,
    1) What’s your opinion on using suicides? I feel like I’m losing unnecessary health so I might start practising with them off
    2) When did you activate which prefights?
    Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

Can’t believe I suffered through path 2 without getting leech once.

Two questions,
    1) What’s your opinion on using suicides? I feel like I’m losing unnecessary health so I might start practising with them off
    2) When did you activate which prefights?
    1) I haven't even unlocked suicides and since u need to throw a special to activate leech, it's better to remove them
    2) For the first path I alternated between Devour, Infect and Adapt. Having at least 2 points in Adapt makes the subsequent Venom fights way easier. After that focus on maxing out Leech or at least having 2/3 on it. Then you can focus on maxing out the remaining evolutions. Devour is really good for healing in between paths. From my experience, only 1 stack of Infect will be good enough to deal with enemies evading so you can leave that one for last.

Hope that helps