**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.3 Paradox charges counter

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Is there a way to see how many charges you have before going into the quest? I wasn't able to figure this out. If not, could Kabam try to make a way we could? Cause it was annoying in some fights when I'm at 8 charges going to a fight and I instantly trigger one at the beginning via parry or other ways and lose a chunk of my health. Or when going through the Kang quest, it was hard keeping up how many charges each member had going through the paths since you needed the charges to be as high as possible to deal good damage to Kang (for those 2 specific paths). This should be similar to how we can see how many fights are left when we have a those cross fights debuffs from Mr. Fantastic or Airwalker.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    I know it's too late now, but for future content with the same or similar types of charges
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The only way is to pay attention when you end the previous fight.
  • Options
    That's what I thought. They should change it cause what if I use a champ on the first fight and don't use them again till the last fight on the path, I won't remember the charges they have. Or take a break and come back later to finish the path.