**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Steve is looking pretty weak in PI at r4

Not sure if it is bugged but symbiote Steve is looking pretty weak PI wise. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited October 2021

Just completed 3 path's with r4 Steve... Ur masteries are making his PI less ..
    0 revives used till now with just a couple of 5k health Potions used in path 3...
    If used the right Pre fight abilities u SMASH ur opponents in no time...
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Yeah the PI isn't crazy because he's really more like a trophy champ that can be buffed in specific scenarios (eg the sidequest) but won't make a major impact in normal gameplay.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,418 ★★★★★
    Great news, as that is the highest mine will be able to go.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Probably so he'll be below your top 4 champs at whatever difficulty you can grind to level him up to - otherwise it would dominate profile pics for players.

I'm glad he stays a 1* so wont appear on rosters for 6* featured and basic arenas because he just causes an error which kicks you back
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,418 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

Great news, as that is the highest mine will be able to go.

is it tho? cuz steve trucks the horror quest, regardless of his PI.
    I just wanted to see him maxed out.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited October 2021

Don't judge his PI, I went in the quest with 309 units. Went as far as Path 4 Sym. Spidey without spending any. Got clapped by bubble shield node though🤣
    and also Sym. Supreme clapped me with sp3.
    Now I'm left with this with 150+k health Knull (that annoying reverse controls)
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited October 2021
    AntzRodz said:

0 revives used till now with just a couple of 5k health Potions used in path 3...

To all t

To all those who disagree here is the 100% Rewards claiming of path 4... unit's says it all 28 unit's were spent just for 1 10 k health pot... Before Knull fight rest only 5 k health pots free from 4hr crystals used that too just 5 coz Steve regenerates while nullifying or something but he regenerates for sure..
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

AntzRodz said:

To all t

To all those who disagree here is the 100% Rewards claiming of path 4... unit's says it all 28 unit's were spent just for 1 10 k health pot... Before Knull fight rest only 5 k health pots free from 4hr crystals used that too just 5 coz Steve regenerates while nullifying or something but he regenerates for sure..
    Congrats mate!
    Now 9 days to go to max SteV2!