**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venompool shreds 7.3.6 Kang!

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was going for exploration of 7.3 and started the exploration on quest 6. Thought if I get away Kang fight out of the way first then It'll be really easy to explore rest of 7.3. So took a Paradox path that increases the potency of DOT debuffs and took Venompool with me as i use him a lot for Kang's 3rd phase. Mainly because he is power control immune against Tech class. This is the first time I started this fight from the beginning with Venompool and boy oh boy he rules!🔥
Got my first Solo of Kang. (That last phase was lucky 🤭 and also sorry for sp3 spams, I hate his sp3 so much 😭)

https://youtu.be/bvQyi8fvtLs
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Very cool.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I will definitely watch this later, but I heard about this from others as well. My initial thought was that wouldn't you want to be power drained during one of the phases in case you get a 0 prompt? When I fought Kang, the only difficulty was that I had too much power in one of the phases and I kept getting prompts from 3 to 0 or 2 to 0.
  • Options
    Deeparvi said:

Can Venompool will also work on other paths also, like The gloves are off (Tech one) and other Paradox Combo - Prowess one?????

He might actually work. what is the path exactly? still haven’t seen most of the Paradox nodes 🤭
  • Options

I will definitely watch this later, but I heard about this from others as well. My initial thought was that wouldn't you want to be power drained during one of the phases in case you get a 0 prompt? When I fought Kang, the only difficulty was that I had too much power in one of the phases and I kept getting prompts from 3 to 0 or 2 to 0.

u got some time to do so. throw special attack just to get yourself down to under a bar of power. 2nd phase might be annoying but throw special attack constantly. just don't rush it. 😌
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited October 2021
    Wasiq_75 said:

I was going for exploration of 7.3 and started the exploration on quest 6. Thought if I get away Kang fight out of the way first then It'll be really easy to explore rest of 7.3. So took a Paradox path that increases the potency of DOT debuffs and took Venompool with me as i use him a lot for Kang's 3rd phase. Mainly because he is power control immune against Tech class. This is the first time I started this fight from the beginning with Venompool and boy oh boy he rules!🔥
    Got my first Solo of Kang. (That last phase was lucky 🤭 and also sorry for sp3 spams, I hate his sp3 so much 😭)

This is one hell of a fight.. you made it look so easy bro.. congrats for ur one shot... I have Just started exploring act 7.3 as well.. but will keep Kang for the end... The Kang fight is designed very well and simple..
  • Options
    AntzRodz said:

Wasiq_75 said:

This is one hell of a fight.. you made it look so easy bro.. congrats for ur one shot... I have Just started exploring act 7.3 as well.. but will keep Kang for the end... The Kang fight is designed very well and simple..
    Thanks bro. Yeah, this fight is designed really really well. Not only this fight but also Grandmaster and Gwenmaster also was so much fun. Really excited what they do with Act 7.4 Boss.