**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

January, February, March champs prediction

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
January - Pyro & Omega Sentinel/Captain Britain

Whenever there's a big X men event in the comics, we get X men related characters that month in MCoC. This happened with X of swords and, the more recent one, Inferno. The next big event is X Lives and Deaths of Wolverine which will begin in January.

February - Wiccan & Hulking

Valentines day is in February and so is pride month. Wiccan and Hulkling are perfect for February.

March - Kabam original & ???

My initial thoughts were a Dr Strange 2 tie in but that movie has been delayed. We could still get them this month though but the reason I don't think we will is because that champ(s) will probably be a spoiler for the movie and Marvel obviously wouldn't want that. I went for Kabam original for March instead because we've had them in April for the last 2 years. With Dr Strange being delayed, it makes sense that the April champs could get pushed forward 1 month.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    We've been sitting on a bonus Herald of Galactus since 2020, surely we'd get it in the first months of 2022 since it's been planned for so long.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Pyro would be cool. So would The Blob.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Idk, but I look at featured crystals to see who I think will get buffs. Sentry, cyclops are still 2 on the list.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Idk, but I look at featured crystals to see who I think will get buffs. Sentry, cyclops are still 2 on the list.

He’s talking about the new champs
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I believe that the New Herald of Galactus will be Nova (Frankie Raye)

The link is to Galactus and Silver Surfer and in the comics she is his Love Interest
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    pride month is in June pal
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I believe that the New Herald of Galactus will be Nova (Frankie Raye)

The link is to Galactus and Silver Surfer and in the comics she is his Love Interest

Yes, but the herald has been confirmed to be in the iffy territory in terms of being a herald.

My bets are on either Morg or The Fallen One being the herald.
  • Options
    KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited October 2021

We've been sitting on a bonus Herald of Galactus since 2020, surely we'd get it in the first months of 2022 since it's been planned for so long.

I'm right here :trollface:
    also Harold of Galactose
  • Options
    KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    A Hulk and a Captain America from MROC are most likely.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    If it's Captain Britain, it better be Brian Braddock and they best do right by my boy.
  • Options
    Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.