**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 6/5 Gold 2 Ally LF 3 active, Hungry, Experienced Players

Once AW season ends I will be looking 3 players to join my Adult Alliance. I am needing Experienced, Active, Great Communicating Players that understand working as a Team will bring about Success. I am looking for players that have at least 10.5k Prestige or higher. Or you are a player just needing some good AQ weeks to bring up that prestige fast.

What I am losing- a 12.1 k prestige player , 11.6k prestige player and 10.1k prestige player. All 3 players are from the United States timezone.

My goals for this Alliance:
AQ Map 6 and 5 combination currently hitting 348 million.
Goal: hit the next milestone of 350 million which is why I am looking for high Prestige players.

AW: currently Gold 2
Goal: reach Gold 1

I do run AW as Stress Free and Item Free as we can.

Activity and Communication are a Huge Must have.

I have no room for laziness or players that just want to coast within an Alliance.

I want players that want to be a part of a team, grow together and become stronger as a team!

I need 1 or 2 players that will be willing to run Map 6x5 for AQ and the 3rd player that can run map 5. I need all 3 players to definitely be lane clearers in AQ but to be Mini Boss Killers would be an absolute plus.

I am open to anyone from any timezone but you must Must be available in all 3 phases of the AQ Map and both phases of the AW Map. If that is not possible then I am sorry but my Alliance is not for you.

If this interests anyone then please reach out to me via Line , my id is zbot34

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I have found 1 player so far. Still looking for 2 players. I am needing 1 that is willing to help with map 5 in Bg3 and be a mini boss killer and mix Master Node killer for AW and the other player I need to be willing to do map 6x5 in my Bg1 group.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Yeesh, this alliances sounds like a full time job...my god