**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Node 32 tier 6 war bug

Was using full health r3 Corvus vs r3 colossus, I’ve done this battle before and chitnous thorns never gave me bleed damage, this time 6-7 hits in on colossus and bleed damage killed me. Never hit, never parried, never knocked down.

Comments

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Corvus is bleed immune though with his glaive charges.
    Interesting, guess this is the first war where defender had deep wounds. Well played…
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Was using full health r3 Corvus vs r3 colossus, I’ve done this battle before and chitnous thorns never gave me bleed damage, this time 6-7 hits in on colossus and bleed damage killed me. Never hit, never parried, never knocked down.

If i'm correct, that node has "Enhanced bleed", you take more bleed damage lol. I think its like 40% more? Keep in mind, Corvus is 100% bleed resistant while his glaive is up, like when you give AA horseman. They aren't "Bleed Immune" but instead resistant (hope this makes sense lol).
    Zan0 said:

If i'm correct, that node has "Enhanced bleed", you take more bleed damage lol. I think its like 40% more? Keep in mind, Corvus is 100% bleed resistant while his glaive is up, like when you give AA horseman. They aren't "Bleed Immune" but instead resistant (hope this makes sense lol).
    Corvus is not 100% resistant. This has nothing to do with that

Basically same thing smh. Also "this has nothing to do with that" , he never specified whether his CG was duped or unduped. My guy could have just bled to death.
    edited October 2021
    Also, if the node he was talking about was Path 3, section 2, first fight, it has enhanced bleed. The shared mini (buffet) however doesn't have the node. Considering he didn't mention buffet, it could have been this node. Also depends on what tier war you play etc.

I was meant to edit + add this to the post above put pressed wrong button lol

• Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    "Does not take damage from..." and "100% resistant" are not the same thing at all.

You could enhance bleed by 40% or 400% but Corv would not take damage from the bleed.

Zan0 explained correctly that this is an interaction with Deep Wounds mastery.
    Maybe I'm wrong, I gotta test this :)
    edited October 2021
    So did this node change mid season? My ally has been in teir 6-7 all season and i always take lane 3, so i am familiar with the node, usually colossus is placed there or some other armor up champ and i have never had this issue before, I’ve used Corvus many times (usually never get hit or lose my “immunity”) and finish fight 100%. So did something change or is a bug? Is it truly a case where this was the first war where the defender mastry had deep wounds and it finally trapped me?

Edit: even if it was a deep wounds mastry, Corvus ability clearly states “takes no damage” so it shouldn’t even matter
    I can t read the node anymore but i dont recall deep wounds as a call out, just chitnous thorns. I think the season is over but ill keep an eye out for it next time
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Deep wounds is a mastery. And I think the only nodes that get a call out is parry and dexterity
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Edit: even if it was a deep wounds mastry, Corvus ability clearly states “takes no damage” so it shouldn’t even matter

He does not take damage from bleed debuffs. This is not damage from the bleed itself. It's extra direct damage from the mastery. He can even take damage from bleeds if it not a debuff
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Exactly this. For example, Longshot SP1 will damage Corvus as normal as it's instant bleed damage and not a bleed debuff.

He does not take damage from bleed debuffs. This is not damage from the bleed itself. It's extra direct damage from the mastery. He can even take damage from bleeds if it not a debuff