**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Max Sig Crystals. Is it time?

frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With 6 stars being so prevalent in the game and sig stones become more and more available....is it time for the release of max sig crystals for 6 stars? I don't think they need to reward a full 275 shards or +2 sig stones (although that would be nice), but something rewarding for duping a max sig 6 star. Right now if that happens....it's a gut punch. You've essentially wasted 10K+ 6 star shards and have nothing to show for it. What is everyone's thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★

Someone just pulled an already sig 200 champ right

I've pulled a max sig Doom months ago. So yes...I've had it happen, but not recently. That's not why I decided to post something in the forums.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I've not fully sigged any 6* for this reason, thankfully not in a competitive alliance so not a problem. But my Aegon sits at 140 and void at 160 - was 140 a few weeks ago! Plenty of sig stones laying around to use but don't want to
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It is past time for something to be implemented
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 506 ★★★
    what would a 6* max sig crystal have? 7* shards do not exist, I guess 5* or 6* AG could be a reward.
    Overall I would like 6* max sig crystals.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    No we don’t need max crystals
  • Options
    I haven't had the issue yet but I'm conscious that I'm now at risk of this with 1 sig200 and when Carina challenges are finished, another 3. I think it's a terrible shame to actively hold off maximising the effectiveness of your champions because you'd effectively lose your shards.

Even if it was a case of 10 random 6* sig stones I think that it'd hurt less. I don't think anybody could value 1 random sig stone above 1k 6* shards.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    well... how about a "discounted reroll"... If you get a dupe of a max-6 star, you get a prompt that for the cost of say 2000 6 star chards or say 300 units... you get to respin/get a respin of whatever type of crystal you just spun.

So if you spin a featured 6 star... its that. If you do a cav crystal... then your respin might just be a 3 start champ / piss you off even more... and probably choose not to do.

Kabam wins (people spending) and players win by at least having a choice.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    100%

You should never take a random 4* champ over a 6* from a nexus cav, ever. That's something that I've doner because the 4* gave better rewards than another copy of my sig 200 Cap IW.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

well... how about a "discounted reroll"... If you get a dupe of a max-6 star, you get a prompt that for the cost of say 2000 6 star chards or say 300 units... you get to respin/get a respin of whatever type of crystal you just spun.

So if you spin a featured 6 star... its that. If you do a cav crystal... then your respin might just be a 3 start champ / piss you off even more... and probably choose not to do.

Uhhhhhh no.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

what would a 6* max sig crystal have? 7* shards do not exist, I guess 5* or 6* AG could be a reward.
    Overall I would like 6* max sig crystals.

Just a boosted 5* max sig crystal.
    750+ 6* shards as the main drop with a chance at 6* sig stones and AGs.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

100%

You should never take a random 4* champ over a 6* from a nexus cav, ever. That's something that I've doner because the 4* gave better rewards than another copy of my sig 200 Cap IW.

I once chose a 4* max sig SW over 6* max sig cap iw and it felt weird haha.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Somebody had a thread with this very idea yesterday. Even 24 hours later, it still doesn't feel like the best idea to me. I worry even if you gave the community 1 re-roll, people would complain that it's not enough opportunities, not to mention who knows how that would affect the servers.