**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

6* Max Sig Crystals. Is it time?

frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 306 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With 6 stars being so prevalent in the game and sig stones become more and more available....is it time for the release of max sig crystals for 6 stars? I don't think they need to reward a full 275 shards or +2 sig stones (although that would be nice), but something rewarding for duping a max sig 6 star. Right now if that happens....it's a gut punch. You've essentially wasted 10K+ 6 star shards and have nothing to show for it. What is everyone's thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 306 ★★★

Someone just pulled an already sig 200 champ right

I've pulled a max sig Doom months ago. So yes...I've had it happen, but not recently. That's not why I decided to post something in the forums.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,056 ★★★★
    I've not fully sigged any 6* for this reason, thankfully not in a competitive alliance so not a problem. But my Aegon sits at 140 and void at 160 - was 140 a few weeks ago! Plenty of sig stones laying around to use but don't want to
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It is past time for something to be implemented
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 500 ★★★
    what would a 6* max sig crystal have? 7* shards do not exist, I guess 5* or 6* AG could be a reward.
    Overall I would like 6* max sig crystals.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 294 ★★★
    No we don’t need max crystals
  • I haven't had the issue yet but I'm conscious that I'm now at risk of this with 1 sig200 and when Carina challenges are finished, another 3. I think it's a terrible shame to actively hold off maximising the effectiveness of your champions because you'd effectively lose your shards.

Even if it was a case of 10 random 6* sig stones I think that it'd hurt less. I don't think anybody could value 1 random sig stone above 1k 6* shards.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 739 ★★★
    well... how about a "discounted reroll"... If you get a dupe of a max-6 star, you get a prompt that for the cost of say 2000 6 star chards or say 300 units... you get to respin/get a respin of whatever type of crystal you just spun.

So if you spin a featured 6 star... its that. If you do a cav crystal... then your respin might just be a 3 start champ / piss you off even more... and probably choose not to do.

Kabam wins (people spending) and players win by at least having a choice.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★
    100%

You should never take a random 4* champ over a 6* from a nexus cav, ever. That's something that I've doner because the 4* gave better rewards than another copy of my sig 200 Cap IW.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,761 ★★★★★

well... how about a "discounted reroll"... If you get a dupe of a max-6 star, you get a prompt that for the cost of say 2000 6 star chards or say 300 units... you get to respin/get a respin of whatever type of crystal you just spun.

So if you spin a featured 6 star... its that. If you do a cav crystal... then your respin might just be a 3 start champ / piss you off even more... and probably choose not to do.

Uhhhhhh no.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

what would a 6* max sig crystal have? 7* shards do not exist, I guess 5* or 6* AG could be a reward.
    Overall I would like 6* max sig crystals.

Just a boosted 5* max sig crystal.
    750+ 6* shards as the main drop with a chance at 6* sig stones and AGs.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

100%

You should never take a random 4* champ over a 6* from a nexus cav, ever. That's something that I've doner because the 4* gave better rewards than another copy of my sig 200 Cap IW.

I once chose a 4* max sig SW over 6* max sig cap iw and it felt weird haha.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,059 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Somebody had a thread with this very idea yesterday. Even 24 hours later, it still doesn't feel like the best idea to me. I worry even if you gave the community 1 re-roll, people would complain that it's not enough opportunities, not to mention who knows how that would affect the servers.