**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You ever have that champ that is really easy to fight but for some stupid reason can't? Ya me to

SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
For me its Captain America on stupify node. For some reason i get hit by the sp1 and I am stun locked until I die. It's crazy how often I die against him on that node. I'm actually quite embarrassed how often it happens.

Comments

• Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    edited October 2021
    Chikel said:

Wasiq_75 said:

Agent Venom always gets me with his stupid Tenacity 😑

The most annoying thing about it is that it activates after a half-second delay throwing you off.
    I always try to treat his sp1 the same as WS and i get clipped cause there is more bullets in it. I always forget that
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    Juggy
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth and Killmonger. I think it’s a weird concept. Both of them have SPs where they lunge forward at you and for those two specific specials whenever I dash to hit them into block they SP Intercept me. It’s literally just those 2 SPs in the entire game that interact that way for me at least
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    air-walker's sp1 always gets me
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Sazed said:

For me its Captain America on stupify node. For some reason i get hit by the sp1 and I am stun locked until I die. It's crazy how often I die against him on that node. I'm actually quite embarrassed how often it happens.

Don’t be embarrassed. It be that way with some certain champ for everyone
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    groot sp2 with minor aspect of death and power focus 2 and sp2 bias
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Man Thing sp1 is always much slower than I anticipated.
  • Options
    @Captain_Montica Yondus first light is noncontact, you can parry his dash. But I agree, he still is annoying.

A champ I find annoying is Ebony Maw now that they buffed his degen. My champs in act 7 take tons of damage due to his sp1 nullifying a buff on me
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Venom, hes sooo aggressive, and he just lunges at at, lol
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Many for me:

The most repeat offender in my case is Massacre, I can't even count the times his sp2 has clipped me. The issue is not that much about dexxing it, as it's not really that hard to dex. The problem is that he came around on a time on which my dex skills weren't up to notch so I had the habit of blocking everything I could ... and that was the problem . I remember being ghastly afraid every time he would appear on a quest or an arena'... and that sense of foreboding remains up to his day. I just get freaked out because even if I can dex it now, that guy caused me so many traumas that it just throws me off my game.

There are also a few other minor offenders:

OML heavy attack: For some reason , I keep going at him once he finishes the first part of the attack and then he gets me with the second part.

Red Mags' heavy unstoppable: I keep forgetting/not being mindful about his heavy unstoppable cooldown so he clips me when I try to punish his heavy

This one I must admit I am REALLY ashamed of:

Nightcrawler. I usually lose it and become impatient whenever he won't take my bait to make him switch into swashbuckler mode. So I try and bait & wait and then when he just won't I just go "yeah well whatever", go at him and he clips me with those agile post evade rejoinders he has.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I just can't dex any of (either) Cyclops' special attacks for the life of me. I don't know what the problem is. They are all just basic beam attacks that's been in the game since the dawn of man but I....JUST....CAN'T....DEX....THEM.

Same with the Spider-people's projectile attacks. Doesn't matter if it's Miles, OG Spidey or Sym Spidey, I just can't dex them. While I have a hard time dexing Stealthy and Starky's projectile attacks too, at least theirs are on their SP2s and I normally don't have a problem baiting their SP1s out so it's usually not a huge problem.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099's Heavy Attack, sometime I Dash Back just Slightly Too Early causing the Second Hit to Clip me and apply the Stun which makes me get hit More...
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Many for me:

The most repeat offender in my case is Massacre, I can't even count the times his sp2 has clipped me. The issue is not that much about dexxing it, as it's not really that hard to dex. The problem is that he came around on a time on which my dex skills weren't up to notch so I had the habit of blocking everything I could ... and that was the problem . I remember being ghastly afraid every time he would appear on a quest or an arena'... and that sense of foreboding remains up to his day. I just get freaked out because even if I can dex it now, that guy caused me so many traumas that it just throws me off my game.

There are also a few other minor offenders:

OML heavy attack: For some reason , I keep going at him once he finishes the first part of the attack and then he gets me with the second part.

Red Mags' heavy unstoppable: I keep forgetting/not being mindful about his heavy unstoppable cooldown so he clips me when I try to punish his heavy

This one I must admit I am REALLY ashamed of:

Nightcrawler. I usually lose it and become impatient whenever he won't take my bait to make him switch into swashbuckler mode. So I try and bait & wait and then when he just won't I just go "yeah well whatever", go at him and he clips me with those agile post evade rejoinders he has.

I know I can't dex massacres sp2 so I never push him to sp2. I treat him like omega red or magneto. No pushing to sp2
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Cable throws me off now and then