Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

special quest

HI I am someone who does all the special objectives the second it comes but this time the new two special objectives which tells us to defeat peni parker and spiderman2099 using antivenom but I don't have spiderman 2099 and peni parker then where to find these two characters to fight ?

Comments

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Search YouTube, "mcoc peni parker duel target" and then again for Spidey99
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Search YouTube, "mcoc peni parker duel target" and then again for Spidey99

Heck sometimes i just put in the characters name in search and someone with them as the top champ always comes up
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    OR MarvelTrucos on twitter always have it
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    the previous month's new champs (like peni, spidey2099, kitty & nimrod) are usually found in current month's event quest. No need to go anywhere else if you can't find a duel target.
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Spider 2099 is in this month’s EQ in 3.2 path A. Peni is on path C same quest. Do heroic or lower difficulty.
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★

• Options
    ZAndooZAndoo Posts: 77
    Thank you so much <3:*