**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold & Battle Chip boost

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
Is this "event" only comes once in a year? or is there going to be another one before this year end?

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    There might be one near Christmas, but don’t get your hopes up
  • Options
    Riptide said:

There might be one near Christmas, but don’t get your hopes up

Alright. That's good to know.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Anniversary week gold bc boost will be there.
    10th of December.
    It's been there for all this time. I don't see any point not running it.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They usually do a gold / XP boost around specific holiday events, as mentioned, the anniversary in December usually gets one for a almost a week, they've also done one for Chinese New Year and even in the past they've had one tied to Summoner appreciation, so it'll happen you just have to wait as they are few and far between.

Although I have in the past pitched an idea of changing all XP boost into a XP / gold boost so that way they still have used after level 60 and it would help everybody who keep complaining that they are short on gold..
  • Options

Although I have in the past pitched an idea of changing all XP boost into a XP / gold boost so that way they still have used after level 60

That'd be really great. Those xp boost is really useless to me now. Even if you sell it, it's not worth much.