**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I defeated the Collector & some other wins

K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
Just turned Uncollected after some grief in act 5.2, masochism was alright for me since I had ghost but still a pain, then the Collector himself was nasty so I had to revive a few times. Glad I have this all behind me now

Then I decided to pop open some Knull crystals and got the one and only so he's going straight to r5

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s not behind you, still want to 100%.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

But the initial clear is behind him. Exploration will come later but the first clear against the collector is always the hardest
  • Options

Jaded said:

But the initial clear is behind him. Exploration will come later but the first clear against the collector is always the hardest
    I understood what he meant, you don’t have to clarify for him. It’s not behind OP, there’s a ton left. Congratulations on once of course, but a lot left.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I understood what he meant, you don’t have to clarify for him. It’s not behind OP, there’s a ton left. Congratulations on once of course, but a lot left.
    imma call you vacuum cus you seem to suck the fun out of every thread i see you in.
    Being a realist does this, no sweat off my back.