Character animations

Here's the list of improvements:
Beginning of a fight: most chars don't lean while running, looks like cartoon clowns for these 7 years. Do lean then forward like you did with Kitty Pryde, her run animation is most organic so far
Scarlet Witch: she has fighter moves (same to black widow). Do align it with new SW character. Applies to all mages. They are physically weak people, they can't jump like spidermen. Please make mages move like ones.
Antman: SP1 kick looks odd as AM stays idle diring that, should move forward a little
Hela, Morningstar, Thor Ragnarok: extremely fast movel. These three look like epilepsy.
Thor Ragnarok, Killmonger, SpiderHam and other dancing idle chard. Do please remove that non-sense, idle should be still.

Comments are welcomed.
I'll get back with more

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Please don't.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,049 ★★★★★
    No
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★

Here's the list of improvements:
    Beginning of a fight: most chars don't lean while running, looks like cartoon clowns for these 7 years. Do lean then forward like you did with Kitty Pryde, her run animation is most organic so far
    Scarlet Witch: she has fighter moves (same to black widow). Do align it with new SW character. Applies to all mages. They are physically weak people, they can't jump like spidermen. Please make mages move like ones.
    Antman: SP1 kick looks odd as AM stays idle diring that, should move forward a little
    Hela, Morningstar, Thor Ragnarok: extremely fast movel. These three look like epilepsy.
    Thor Ragnarok, Killmonger, SpiderHam and other dancing idle chard. Do please remove that non-sense, idle should be still.

Comments are welcomed.
    I'll get back with more

I agree the animations for some individual characters could use an unique action set. I do not agree with any of your suggestions. I do not have any suggestion of my own.