**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Max Sig Ability crystal drop rates changed?

BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
I noticed that I have been pulling 5* AG from 5* max sig crystals recently. My current progression level could use 6* shards more than 5* AG.

I have opened lot of 5* max sig crystals in last 2 yrs and never found one 5*AG. But pulled 5 AG in last one month(sep22 -today). So, obviously drop rates are changed.

@Kabam
when are these drop rates changed? Why are players not notified about this?
Is this what you call transparency?

Comments

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    People who disagreed, could you please explain the reason? TIA
    Zan0 said:

Drop rates weren’t changed. Stop crying about getting bad rng in an rng game

Pulling 0 AGs in 2yrs to 5AGs in 1month.. You call that bad RNG?
    How do you know that drop rates arent changed?
    Graves_3 said:

Have you awakened all your cosmic and skill 5* champs? Just wondering. Also people may have disagreed(just speculating here) because you assumed that the odds were changed based on anecdotal evidence. A lot of people would probably want the kind of luck you are having.

I agree many Cav and TB players would want those AGs but my concern here is why are players not notified on these drop rate changes.
    Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Graves_3 said:

Have you awakened all your cosmic and skill 5* champs? Just wondering. Also people may have disagreed(just speculating here) because you assumed that the odds were changed based on anecdotal evidence. A lot of people would probably want the kind of luck you are having.

I agree many Cav and TB players would want those AGs but my concern here is why are players not notified on these drop rate changes.
    Because the drop rates haven’t changed
    How do you know that?

I have around 90 5* champs at max sig.. I frequently pull max sig crystals and noticed this difference and posted data above to prove my point. How do you back your statement?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I never pulled an Awakening Gem there. Maybe he got really „lucky“ or the rates were changed indeed. We can’t prove it.

Tho many people don‘t need 5* AGs anymore … I‘m swimming in normal 5* AGs, too.
    Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Graves_3 said:

How do you know that?

I have around 90 5* champs at max sig.. I frequently pull max sig crystals and noticed this difference and posted data above to prove my point. How do you back your statement?
    Your data is hilariously insignificant
    Lol.. Apart from repeating this, do you have any data or anything to back your statement?
  • Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Graves_3 said:

How do you know that?

Lol.. Apart from repeating this, do you have any data or anything to back your statement?
    That is litterally what he is telling you idiot
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Drop rates weren’t changed. Stop crying about getting bad rng in an rng game

Pulling 0 AGs in 2yrs to 5AGs in 1month.. You call that bad RNG?
    How do you know that drop rates arent changed?
    The question is not how does he know the drop rates aren’t changed, but how do you know that they are changed?
    Because, pulling 0 AGs in 2 years to 5 AGs in 1 month, might be extreme rare, but it is still a possibility within the normal distribution range.
    You need a huge sample and way more data to start proving something, and even then, you won’t be able to prove something 100%, but just speculating with better odds.
    Neev_4321 said:

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Graves_3 said:

How do you know that?

That is litterally what he is telling you idiot
    Dude..We are here to discuss. Agree or disagree.. No need to be disrespectful. Being a keyboard warrior is so easy.

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Graves_3 said:

How do you know that?

You offered no data, claimed kabam lied about the drop rates, then said someone else offered no data? You’re funny!
    I offered no data!!? D
    Did you even see the 1st post of this topic..
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Zan0 said:

Bahubali said:

Graves_3 said:

How do you know that?

You offered no data, claimed kabam lied about the drop rates, then said someone else offered no data? You’re funny!
    I offered no data!!? D
    Did you even see the 1st post of this topic..
    correct, you offered basically zero data, a couple crystals is completely worthless and meaningless data. Now if you had opened a lot, different story, but you didn't
    I opened 3 today..Got 6th AG

Max sig from Today's Cav Nexus Crystals

7th AG