**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Same Here Galaxy S8+, not my old Calaxy S7edge or my new one. so yes it is an Andriod issue. 25mb Fiber line with open Wifi so not our Devices but Kabamed again. We paid for daily cards. now we cant collect
  • Options
    This is the longest we have been locked out of the game
  • Options
    PuneetMadanPuneetMadan Posts: 3
    The issue is coming consistently and not allowing me to login. What is going on. When can we start. Will we be gifted with 4* Vodoo.
    Fix up the bug guys. It is pathetic.
  • Options
    Nopiii111Nopiii111 Posts: 28
    Failed to log in issue, I have a Samsung S7 edge running android 7.0.
  • Options
    debbatdebbat Posts: 3
    Pe3k wrote: »
    Is this gonna be ios only now!?..

Its happening for Android users only !! That's most unfair
  • Options
    And its like kabam is not even trying to do anything about it
  • Options
    NoTyp3NoTyp3 Posts: 5
    Netmarble employees please respond do the customers

• Options
    SkeepieSkeepie Posts: 2
    Samsung S8
    Failed to login
    "Reconnect" error
    All ongoing, can't remember when I had a successful login this morning.
  • Options
    KossukoseKossukose Posts: 61
    Cant log in! Samsung s5 galaxy active
  • Options
    eddie_y2jeddie_y2j Posts: 4
    RIP Vodoo, android user Xiomi Redmi Note 4
  • Options
    eddie_y2jeddie_y2j Posts: 4
    cc0oa2fbp2fr.png
  • Options
    Kiper7Kiper7 Posts: 6
    Its down for about 6h now. Its frustrating but I believe that when their engineers get up (different time zone) they will fix the issue asap and figure out some kind of compensation to players as an apology. Have some faith and load with patience.
  • Options
    Lord_zouf_Xwz15Lord_zouf_Xwz15 Posts: 8
    Kabam plz give us an answer... At least tell us how many time still we ll wait.... No need to come around and check every ten minutes!!
  • Options
    And it seems Kabam is doing nothing about it
  • Options
    ExtremlymExtremlym Posts: 1
    also playing to arena for fking voodoo....FIX THIS **** ALREADY, IT IS DOWN FOR HOURS NOW :|
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    There was a Forum line saying game is down FOR ALL ANDROID DEVICE USERS UNTIL 6/7/2017.....
  • Options
    zygnofreyzygnofrey Posts: 4
    erro de loguim aqui tambem , assim vou acaba perdendo meu cartao diario de unidades e tambem estou em meio a uma guerra, quando irao resolver este problema espero uma resposta pois se perder meu cartao diario o que vcs vao fazer a respeito meu nick e zygnofrey e uso um gram prime duos
  • Options
    BebobeeBebobee Posts: 3
    Way to go again, Kaploink!
    Galaxy s6 on android. Spenders to the game should be given an overwhelming compensation this time!!!
  • Options
    IronHead1987IronHead1987 Posts: 7
    It seems like @Kabam Loto has seen and addressed the issue. although it is originally in spanish "Gracias por su comentario en el foro y la información. Es un error conocido, lo están solucionando en estos momentos.
    Disculpe por las molestias."

I used google translate to get the below translation.

"Thanks for your comment in the forum and the information.
    It is a known error, they are solving it right now.
    Sorry for the inconvenience."
  • Options
    CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52
    Its been around 6 hours since i could last login to mcoc on my android device, its very frustrating! Kindly update us on this issue and let us know when will it get resolved. Aw and aq are not playable, will loose chance at starlord and voodoo... If the issue is not resolved fairly for the android users, there will be no point in continuing wit mcoc. The game takes lots of time and efforts to go ahead, so appropriate compensation must be given.
  • Options
    zygnofreyzygnofrey Posts: 4
    e essa merda aida muda oq escrevemos
  • Options
    f3bi3f3bi3 Posts: 2
    Nice move, kabam
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    The last update half fixed the crashes nightmares for me, I recovered some spirit and was trying again for a basic arena. Then this happen and my chances are over.

I don't know when the game will be back, but the worst is I'll be not here when the game is online again, I'm losing the day because I should go, cannot lose more time waiting.

I'm losing the AW too I guess.
  • Options
    RfuvyRfuvy Posts: 1
    We should at least be given a 4 star voodoo or preferably starlord
  • Options
    Android only it seems.... Maybe Kabam can split the Arenas to Android-only users and iPhone users?
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    They really need to get back out in front of this in terms of communication. An issue like this DESERVES hourly (if not more frequent) updates. Even if the update is "Still Working On It".

Communication is KEY.
  • Options
    sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 110
    guys consolidate on one thread. post on "android users can not log in"
  • Options
    JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    I just want to say thank you for getting on the issue so fast after you guys got into work hopefully we will be back up soon. We look forward to a post containing an ETA on the fix.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    sfsilicon wrote: »
    guys consolidate on one thread. post on "android users can not log in"

Link please, I was posting in another's huge threads but they were deleted.