**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

LF 3-7 active players 5/4/4 Silver 2 fun group

Looking for 3-7 active players. Currently maps 544, could go 554. AW optional, Silver 2 last season but looking to push to G3 with 2 BGs. Line & communication mandatory but laid back fun group. Group is willing to teach and help you grow. Add me on Line: xen & spam

Comments

• Options
    Line id?
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 112

Line id?

xen & spam
  • Options
    Sent friend request in game as well.
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Couldnt find you on Line.
    My Line ID is BoozeCruz
  • Options
    jcruz I seem to be having some issues with Line. Search The_AK
    That's our leader. We're still looking for some.
  • Options
    I'll have him try and contact you on Line as well.
  • Options
    Well we can't find you on line either lol. Hit me up in game. ID is killa xenzilla
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Well I'm an idiot. My line ID is xenchief. Forgot I changed my line name. lol don't judge my ally by my Line skills.
  • Options
    Got a few and looking for some more. Map 4 or 5 players. Let us help you grow your account. Want to learn? We're the right place. Line ID is xenchief. Hit us up and get that glory.
  • Options
    Might be able to take on 1 or 2 more for the right people. Currently working 544 for next AQ + 2 BG optional AW. Right now we have the 2 BGs filled for AW but I'm sure we can get your 5 in. Roll with deez Nuts in Project Squirrel, the 7th funnest ally in the world!
  • Options
    Line me: xenchief
  • Options
    We've moved up to S1/G3 2 BGs in AW. Currently running 544. Looking for 2. Ideal players can do map 5 or prefer close to it as we're looking to move to 554. Will teach if you've got the champs. AW is optional but prefer players that want at least the 5 for rewards. Come join the NuT! Line ID is xenchief or IGN is killa xenzilla.
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 509 ★★★
    cfprelude said:

We've moved up to S1/G3 2 BGs in AW. Currently running 544. Looking for 2. Ideal players can do map 5 or prefer close to it as we're looking to move to 554. Will teach if you've got the champs. AW is optional but prefer players that want at least the 5 for rewards. Come join the NuT! Line ID is xenchief or IGN is killa xenzilla.

me, I can not use line but am very communicative in game chat
  • Options
    Hey brother. We do all our planning on Line. For our ally it's mandatory. If you ever change your mind though hit me up
  • Options
    Room for exactly 1 more. Currently G3. 544. Must be active and communicate in Line. AQ mandatory AW optional. Preference for map 5 experience. Come get your NuT!
  • Options
    Looking for 1-2. Must be active. 544. AW optional currently high S1 possibly G3. Line required.
  • Options
    Hey I would like to join but I’m still kind of new to the game.
  • Options
    XxTheMasterxX send me your IGN or hit me up on Line.
  • Options
    We have ALL the big Nuts!

Project Squirrel looking for 2 to 3 players. Currently 544 in AQ so you'd need to be able to handle at least map 4 with normal mods.

AW we're running 2 BGs, optional wars but we'll end this season either near the top of Silver 1 or possibly Gold 3.

We are a chill alliance but you must be active. Line and AQ required.

Also we have all the good whiskey and we totally promise not to steal all the cookies.

Come grow your account and have some fun. Robot dancing also optional.

• Options
    Line me at xenchief. IGN is killa xenzilla