**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can someone explain me this?

Hey guys I was just randomly checking the leaderboard. I clicked on the strongest team in alliance. I found that my team was 5th strongest in my alliance but the guy who was on top of list has less prestige than. So I am just confused. So can anybody clear me this out.

Comments

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    It's strongest team rating which is effected by synergies so your top 5 champs might not be your strongest team. Play around with picking your top champs in team selection and check the team rating shown until you find the highest rating you can get then enter a quest. Might find your 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th champs give your best rating if most/all synergise up.

Your alliance mates top champs might all synergise better than your top champs which could give a higher team rating.

End of the day it's all pointless wank numbers 😂
  • Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Bruh hero rating is not the same as prestige, he has better masteries setup than you that even with less prestige. Hero rating = prestige * masteries. The leader board is for hero rating
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Neev_4321 said:

Bruh hero rating is not the same as prestige, he has better masteries setup than you that even with less prestige. Hero rating = prestige * masteries. The leader board is for hero rating

Masteries ignored on that leaderboard bruh.