**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

DOMINO

SHAYUSHAYU Posts: 78
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
*** well i know there are more mutant worthy out there. but lets just keep it to domino.

the last bug was her heavy not working as intended with rulk synergy.. that was 2 years back when i quitted.but since i started back and got my rulk to 5/65.. a partner wud be good. so im thinkkng of domino.. as my old acc back then, im having domino 6* r2.. so since then has domino been nerfed? coz im thinkkng of upping her to 5/65 now to have synergy with rulk.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 534 ★★★
    SHAYU said:

*** well i know there are more mutant worthy out there. but lets just keep it to domino.

the last bug was her heavy not working as intended with rulk synergy.. that was 2 years back when i quitted.but since i started back and got my rulk to 5/65.. a partner wud be good. so im thinkkng of domino.. as my old acc back then, im having domino 6* r2.. so since then has domino been nerfed? coz im thinkkng of upping her to 5/65 now to have synergy with rulk.

Not nerfed.

However, she has a lot of counters now.
    Many champs like ultron, mysterio, SS just make her a joke

• Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

She will still clear a lot of content for you.

if you’re in act 5, sure.
    Domino is steal a beast in my opinion. I love using her and playstyle just feels fun when tapping lol.

Yeah, wrong choice of words saying act 5, (your def not on a alt account lol) but shes more than helped me clear act 6, variants, SOP etc.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,684 ★★★★★
    Hard to find a better buddy for Rulk, I’d rank her
  • Options
    SHAYUSHAYU Posts: 78
    thanks evwrhone for ur opinion