**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What grows on a palm and lasts 24 hours?

Comments

• I got the answer, its 04292020
  • KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18
    Got the booty its 04/29/2020
  • ictict Posts: 40
    The Answer is 04292020! I have tried it and it works! Got 6 Star Platpool's Bottom
  • Type 04292020
  • I guarantee
  • Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83
    Guys , i realize the most important number is the last one. I put 1111111 but it doesnt get me from the begin.
  • Excelsior_92Excelsior_92 Posts: 15
    It is the date either deadpool was created or mcoc launched
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

It is the date either deadpool was created or mcoc launched

Rocket13 said:

Guys , i realize the most important number is the last one. I put 1111111 but it doesnt get me from the begin.

Read the previous comments.
  • nahhorne said:

The platpool riddle, does anyone have an idea of what it is? It's something to do with a "date" I bet.

The code is 04292020 and you get a 6 star platinum pool's fabulous butt
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Zan0 said:

Now to start preparing for the 7 star

I am jealous, I only have 3 of the pieces so far.
    Don't be. Part of it was luck. The other part was the 5k Units I spent for the legs. Lol.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    What happens if you try and get it wrong?

What happens if you try and get it wrong?

Nothing. You can keep trying.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Get those butt cheeks
  • HowieN88HowieN88 Posts: 20
    12 11 1990
    Release Date of New Mutants # 98
    1st appearance of Deadpool
  • Gords112716Gords112716 Posts: 10
    Its solved now
  • Midias12Midias12 Posts: 69
    Answer for the Platinum Pool riddle is:
  • Kirat2003Kirat2003 Posts: 27
    Try 04292020 worked for me
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Any chance the thread can be locked or somethin? it's just gonna be 100 more people spamming the same number cause they can't be bothered to read that it's already been pasted 50 times...
  • KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18
    Deeparvi said:

I got this screenshot when I tried touching the puzzle pieces here and there... Doesn't know what does it means?????

Don't know y I did not get the 6* platinum pool. I had all the 6 parts but the crystal just consumed up the parts. The next thing I know I don't have platinum pool neither the parts with me now 😤
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Not spammin but sharing. Just 1 last piece!
    KINGBITZz said:

Deeparvi said:

I got this screenshot when I tried touching the puzzle pieces here and there... Doesn't know what does it means?????

Don't know y I did not get the 6* platinum pool. I had all the 6 parts but the crystal just consumed up the parts. The next thing I know I don't have platinum pool neither the parts with me now 😤
    Have you checked the Crystals Tab? It's a Crystal you need to open.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Now to start preparing for the 7 star

I'll settle for the Dup. XD
    Honestly, as someone who got crazy lucky on the OG 5* Platpool crystals and had a few 5* Mutant AGs laying around, the dupe doesn't do much. If you're going for the aesthetic of having platinum stars for platinumpool then yes, 12/10, totally delivers. I played him a lot though and the likelihood of the awakened ability card to trigger is just staggeringly low as far as I can tell. It would be interesting to see the actual probability, but that is one of those numbers that I don't really expect to ever see from Kabam.
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    It’s 04292020
  • Kirat2003 said:

Try 04292020 worked for me

It’s 04292020

We know! like 15 people have already said it. READ before you post PLEASE.

-Too tired to write anything else
  • LeinadSagravLeinadSagrav Posts: 16
    Somehow I keep trying to enter the code and it never pop up the last screen to enter the las digit. I always end entering only seven digits
This discussion has been closed.