**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heart Shaped Box

The first clue seemed obvious, so I clicked on the new heart shaped box. Only to find that I get to select a digit from 0 to 9. Presumably I'll need to put a specific date in there. But a) now that I know what the interface is, I can't back out. Surely there has to be some way. Can anyone help with that? B) Surely they know that there are several different formats for dates around the world? So even if we knew what date we were looking for, it would hard to know what to enter... Oh well. Stuck until someone can help me deselect this selector.

Comments

• Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

• Options
    AythemAythem Posts: 20
    Whew. I was afraid of only getting one chance. Thanks!
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    Aythem said:

The first clue seemed obvious, so I clicked on the new heart shaped box. Only to find that I get to select a digit from 0 to 9. Presumably I'll need to put a specific date in there. But a) now that I know what the interface is, I can't back out. Surely there has to be some way. Can anyone help with that? B) Surely they know that there are several different formats for dates around the world? So even if we knew what date we were looking for, it would hard to know what to enter... Oh well. Stuck until someone can help me deselect this selector.

Hi,

how do you get the heart shape box in the ffirst place?
    I have 2 accounts and neitherr have 1 in my mailbox,
    am iI missing something?
    what level, do you need to be cav / throne breaker etc.
    please help a guy out with some info as I do not seem to be able to ffind any.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Evilution said:

Hi,

how do you get the heart shape box in the ffirst place?
    I have 2 accounts and neitherr have 1 in my mailbox,
    am iI missing something?
    what level, do you need to be cav / throne breaker etc.
    please help a guy out with some info as I do not seem to be able to ffind any.
    Thanks.

The in-game Mail told you that you need to be Cavalier (or achieve Cavalier before event ends)