**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is Overseer's prestige so low???

According to aunt mai, Overseer is the top prestige science champ. However, my 6* R3 sig 80 is 18th in my roster behind:
unduped 6* BWCV, PX, and SW sigil
duped R2 Doom
and 5* max sig Doom and NF.

Anyone know if there's an open ticket on this?

Comments

• Options
    Mike_23Mike_23 Posts: 8

• Options
    Mike_23Mike_23 Posts: 8
    Not the same thing but isn't PI a reflection of prestige? Why would sig 20 HT and RG be significantly higher than sig 80 Overseer?
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    Maybe this is a stupid Question but does Prestige has any practical use? Do I have Some advantages in the Game if my Prestige will be higher? Or is it only to Show other Player how strong my Rooster is? I cant get the Sense to level some certain Champs only to show off a high Prestige. Everyone would have a high Prestige If he would level the correspondening Champs. So what?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Saru2244 said:

Maybe this is a stupid Question but does Prestige has any practical use? Do I have Some advantages in the Game if my Prestige will be higher? Or is it only to Show other Player how strong my Rooster is? I cant get the Sense to level some certain Champs only to show off a high Prestige. Everyone would have a high Prestige If he would level the correspondening Champs. So what?

It only affects Alliance Quest to my knowledge. It makes the map harder, and therefore allows you to get more points overall. That’s why it’s so important for higher alliances (or alliances trying to get better rewards in AQ) to push their prestige.
  • Options
    I think that it’s also useful for mid-range players too, a lot of alliances running M5/6 have prestige requirements to keep in the reward brackets that they want so I do think it’s worth paying attention to your prestige, if not prioritising it.

If you can break 10k prestige fairly early you’ll open a lot of doors in terms of alliance recruitment but beyond that it’s not the most important thing in the world.

From Kabam’s perspective it’s about the only way that they can differentiate between alliances that all complete the same maps each week in AQ for rank rewards, short of making it fight time/item use etc. which would probably make AQ even worse than it already is. It also has the added bonus of being very easily monetiseable.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Saru2244 said:

Tbf, the prestige chase is mainly focused around alliances that are pushing for top 45 aq rewards.
    Not saying others aren't pushing prestige but it's more particularly focused upon top 45.
    I think ally prestige for top 45 is 13,300? It flucuates as time progresses. Probably higher now due to Cyber Weekend lol.
    Prestige is a great thing to have for any player though. I see it as a sort of milestone per 1k+ :D