**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did the boss rush just change?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
I went in to see the nodes and there was a Howard the duck. I went out and came back and it was replaced with a war machine that kept going unblockable.

Comments

• K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Yh
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Champs are randomized
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Can someone post a pic of the Boss Rush and the nodes?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

Can someone post a pic of the Boss Rush and the nodes?

The enemies can change, a picture is useless to see who you will fight.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

It's pretty meh for a 5* these days

Would you mind sharing a counter for that bishop btw? Not saying he is too hard, just wondering who'd you use (notable nodes: Vigorous Assault, Persistent Pressure, Hit and Bothered)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Odachi said:

Would you mind sharing a counter for that bishop btw? Not saying he is too hard, just wondering who'd you use (notable nodes: Vigorous Assault, Persistent Pressure, Hit and Bothered)
    warlock was pretty easy for me. just bait out sp2s and the fight was done in 75 hits
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    nodes arent all that difficult, had bishop as boss and even then didnt need a single revive. 5* was a decent reward for the difficulty
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Odachi said:

Colossus with OR synergy, killed bishop in one SP2 ^_^
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

It also wasn't overly-difficult, so it balances out.
    It balances out to zero reason to participate for a large portion of the player base unfortunately. The difficulty and rewards should have been tiered/progression based imo. The event might as well not be in my fight menu tbh.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

It balances out to zero reason to participate for a large portion of the player base unfortunately. The difficulty and rewards should have been tiered/progression based imo. The event might as well not be in my fight menu tbh.
    Just like tier players tell lower tier players, not all content is for everyone. I don't really invest in 5*'s any more but I ran through it easily enough. It's extra ISO and 550 6* shards for little effort for me. It's just one of those quick little pieces of content for people to do or not do.

Odachi said:

Just like tier players tell lower tier players, not all content is for everyone. I don't really invest in 5*'s any more but I ran through it easily enough. It's extra ISO and 550 6* shards for little effort for me. It's just one of those quick little pieces of content for people to do or not do.
    True, I'm bluffing anyway.. will do for entertainment purposes regardless, can't lie:)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

It's just a fun, little Event to correspond with DP/PP. Not everything needs to me maximum Rewards for maximum effort. Some things are just for the fun of it.

Odachi said:

It's just a fun, little Event to correspond with DP/PP. Not everything needs to me maximum Rewards for maximum effort. Some things are just for the fun of it.
    Absolutely agree, though there's a huge middle ground somewhere between maximum rewards and essentially no reward (for a lot of players)?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

Absolutely agree, though there's a huge middle ground somewhere between maximum rewards and essentially no reward (for a lot of players)?
    People may choose to focus solely on 6*s, but that doesn't make a 5* useless.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited November 2021

Odachi said:

keep in mind that, if i understood the mail right, doing fights in this challenge will give you points for the platpool solo event (for cavalier and above) that will start in three days from now and that will have super fabolous crystals (read: units) as milestone rewards ^_^
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

It is completely optional. Everyone can decide for themselves whether to do it. Looks like decent practice if nothing else.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Odachi said:

True, I'm bluffing anyway.. will do for entertainment purposes regardless, can't lie:)
    Exactly! I’m not a great technical player, so a small problem like this makes me feel accomplished. I just opened a pile of 6*s from two variants, a corinas challenge, and the side quest, so a 5* is just for fun.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Odachi said:

I used colossus, had bw cv with me too but it was a one shot
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Odachi said:

I used Rhulk.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    This is really annoying, how are you supposed to build a team when the champs change every time you enter?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Ghost did the whole path for me.

https://youtu.be/MXcW4_Zp5GM
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I almost quit because that bishop for a 5* isn’t worth it.

Glad I didn’t
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Odachi said:

People may choose to focus solely on 6*s, but that doesn't make a 5* useless.
    5* are useless at a point in the game.. when you get there will realise it.

I did for something to do for 15 minutes.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Was fun to use CGR and end the entire quest in 3 minutes. Could’ve been nice to throw in 1k 6* shards but difficulty was pretty low