**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

People who got invited to the beta, what would the first thing you guys would do?

I'd probs play around with horsemanning and random masteries and shtick.
Also fooling around in the abyss probs.

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

The answer should be "Do Act 7 Chapter 4" :angry::angry::angry::tongue::angry:

This, but I’m also planning on turning on suicide masteries for a little bit just to see how I like them. I’m ftp and have considered trying them out but am not willing to risk not liking them and having wasted the units to unlock them. I also don’t really want to deal with recoil, but it’s the beta so might as well try them out to see how I like them.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Ah @Kabam Miike , but are you really going to be the one that tells someone they aren't supposed to see if a rank 3 sig 200 Groot can take 5% health off an Abyss fight?
    ... If somebody does this, I want video.
    I can say with immense certainty, I've never been unhappy to not own an awakened Groot.

I am now confused.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★

Ah @Kabam Miike , but are you really going to be the one that tells someone they aren't supposed to see if a rank 3 sig 200 Groot can take 5% health off an Abyss fight?
    Don't you mean a rank 3 sig 200 Blue team Cyclops?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Too easy
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Ew, Blue Team...
    Blue Team aka Superior Cyclops :wink:
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Unlocking suicides
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Unlocking suicides

To bad it cost unit
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Air-Walker abyss run

Air-Walker abyss run
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

I'd probs play around with horsemanning and random masteries and shtick.
    Also fooling around in the abyss probs.

I just stick to the beta test and play to the nodes, as needed. I don't mess about in other content.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Play act 7 chapter 4, duh ...

after rank 4 my 6-star Ebony Maw that is
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    Avoid it all together until they fix this game and compensate adequately
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Ew, Blue Team...
    Blue Team aka Superior Cyclops :wink:
    *Inferior Cyclops