**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug after Maintainance

Is something wrong with game going on or is it just me after Maintainance I decided to continue story content of my act 3 I am at chapter 3 and look what I saw I tried restarting game

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Also act 1 and act 2 progression are showing 0% I can still play act 3 chapter 1
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Yes Kabam wouldn't come out and address the issue let us know whether it's a bug or not.they will prolly just come again and ban all those who redid em
  • Options
    fr4nkdrfr4nkdr Posts: 24
    This isn't a bug...Kabam did say they were modifying Acts 1-4 (that was one of the whole points of this maintenance cycle)...go check out the forum post in News & Announcements

• Options
    Ive checked now and I can see rewards for act 1 to 3 are changed a bit and all 4 chapters for 3 acts are now showing with propose progression so i think it was a visual bug which kabam is not even gonna talk about.
  • Options
    I've just ch cked the Maintainance post saying now act 1 and 2 consist of 1 chapter and 3 of 2 chapters it was like that yesterday but now it's back to 4 chapters I haven't explore so I was gonna explore those acts but again 4 chapters is kabam taking back their update in the Maintainance