Nebula interaction with #Robots in Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 3.4 Thunderstruck

So this Guillotine 2099 and Dragon man have 5 nodes active Thunderstruck, Right Back At It-2, Live Wire!, Redoubled Determination-3 and Shock Vulnerability.
So i though Nebula was a great counter for this particular fights since Nebula's AMP charges reduce by 20% the opponents ability accuracy EACH so if you have Proxima Synergy you enter the fight wit -200% AAR gather up all 20 of them the opponent will have -400% AAR theoretically and just shut down any kind of robots like she did before her buff even if playing her result in a longer fight because of her lack of damage back then. But now for some reason the only deactivated node in this fights is the beneficial one Live Wire! I dont know if this is a Bug or intended but this is something that's been happening since Blade's release but well it was only 60% AAR it made sense that sometimes worked and others not or that only deactivate some nodes, same thing with Magneto after his buff or with Archangel that need over 3 Neurotoxins. Or even nodes like Hard Knock Life that you can notice how after getting a few debuffs even your block proficency drops because of the damage taken on block hits. Nebula its the only one that actually can reach 100% AAR i believe and it's kinda dissapointing to see this interactions beetween champions thinking you have the perfect counter and just get roadblocked.

I don't know if this a coding issue, or if DR and CR got something to do with it or the designers of the nodes or the quest want it to be this way but if that's the case maybe you should classify the nodes and put a mark so players can know when something can be affected by AAR so we can plan our strategy around it before facing another I-Bomb interaction with ebb flow redoubled determination in AW. And actually Ebb Flow is another node that has a weird interaction with AAR and prevents you from getting the passive fury that removes the damage reduction.