**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible Prof X bug against glancing champs?

CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I took my prof X into the cosmic EQ for cavalier because he bypassed miss after 25 charges. I was almost done with the fight, had 100 charges, and threw my sp2 when storm had just under 2 bars of power. Mind Control ended up being glanced and I pushed her over 2 bars of power and got obliterated like Kiaba versus Exodia.

I looked at the Prof X’s abilities and he starts mind control on activation of special when at 100 charges, so it should not have been glanced as it’s on activation and not on hit.

This could be isolated to Prof X vs Storm pyramid X, but seems more likely that it could happen with any champ that glances against prof X.

I was not recording and I have not had a chance to try to replicate the interaction yet..

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have posted his mind control ability, the linked nodes on pyramid X and the encounter in EQ 2.1.

Still got all my champs, so I’m not bitter about the encounter or anything, just want to know if it’s something I missed or a bug and see if anyone else is experiencing this.

Thanks!

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TLDR;
    Prof X with 100 charges used sp2 and mind control was glanced even though his abilities say that mind control activates when activating a special and not when hit opponent with special.